Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not true. I spent around 220 the first drop and got absolutely ZERO stickers

Of the 20 plus times I ordered off of supreme I always got a sticker, the first drop I got 4 stickers and sticky notes

I don't know how many times I've ordered over the past 3 years, but there's deff been about 4 or 5 times where I've gotten nothing.

Got my order in today from last week and not even a sticker :lol:

i'll see if the place where i bought the supreme magazine with the leopard towel has the sense magazine.. the supreme magazine was $30.

Hopefully the sense magazine isnt more than $10 (on their website it converts to $8.20)

Man the Murder She Wrote shirt got that song stuck in my head. I can't remember when the last time I heard it was, but now I'm sitting at work humming it.

THIS. If this and the ballet tee are still on the store by next week, I'm definitely gonna pick them up. That ballet in pea green or grey.

These new colours of the tees are sick. I can see this taupe biomechanoid tee being one of my favourites.

Wiz in the Forty Deuce tee

Just realized that on top of being blindsided by the price of the t-shirt, I also missed out on the Bape x Planet of the Apes collection. /: :smh:

EDIT: I quoted a post about collabs never going on sale now it's missing. Are they never on sale because they are always bought up or simply because Supreme refuses to put them on sale?

Last edited:
I washed my black ripstop button down with a very small amount of dark detergent and it faded like crap..

Kinda wanna re-dye it with RIT but that will dye the selvedge line black and I paid $10 extra for that little selvedge line..

Last edited:
On the email it said it takes 3-5 business days to ship out the order and they already shipped mine out :smokin

it was sarcasm.

On slow weeks you should get shipping confirm either same day or next.  many of us east coast heads even get our items shipped out same day and recieve them the next. Varies on release demand/volume and how big your order is. Single item order usually ship our pretty quickly. 

I washed my black ripstop button down with a very small amount of dark detergent and it faded like crap..

Kinda wanna re-dye it with RIT but that will dye the selvedge line black and I paid $10 extra for that little selvedge line..

Lol, I love the honesty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom