Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ignore the lighting

I think I'm gaining weight and can't come to the realization I'm probably a medium now. All my supreme stuff is small.

On the bright side the Orioles just scored!

Metallic inks don't stick to shirts all that well. did you have it in a drawer or brushing against other shirts in your closet?

I have coordinated a bunch of exchanges on NT, and I think we are ready for it...

the official NT Supreme exchange begins...

RULES:
1) All members in the exchange will send out a supreme item to someone, and will get a supreme item in return.
2) Once all interested members send me a PM (I will reply with a questionnaire on your sizes and location), I will post the list and we will eliminate any members who seem suspect
3) No minimum or maximum value on what is sent. If you want to send a box logo sticker, go ahread, super weak, but that is on you. If you want to send out a box logo hoodie, amazing dead, will go down as a NT legend, but go ahead.
4) Once your item is received, post what you got, and who it was from.
5) LAST DATE OF ENTRY = 10/17/14
6) Once email list is out, letʻs try and get the boxes sent by Halloween :nthat:

PM me if you are down, and quote this post so people see it.

I'm in for this, hopefully I can give someone something that will make them happy.

keep the PMs coming! we got a good group going so far... should be fun

Metallic inks don't stick to shirts all that well. did you have it in a drawer or brushing against other shirts in your closet?
Yeah I had it hanging in the closet. I'm guessing it brushed against other shirts? I didnt know that happened

Take a look at the shirt that's behind it on the rack, you might be a little angrier than you were initially.

I've learned this the hard way and now try to keep metallic ink stuff FAR away from everything else.

Take a look at the shirt that's behind it on the rack, you might be a little angrier than you were initially.

I've learned this the hard way and now try to keep metallic ink stuff FAR away from everything else.
I moved it so I'm not sure which shirt it was anymore but it was probably a black shirt(my closet is almost all black shirts). Oh well now I know for the future. Thanks!

im patiently waiting for that monday morning email telling us what else is part of the nike collab this season...the air force 1's are an easy pass for me, never been a fan of forces personally

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom