Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well these release tomorrow when my son is having his pre op for open heart surgery, so I'll be passing. I'm broke anyway.
This will be rare, a sellout on an af1. Nobody seems to like af1 unless there's a supreme logo.
Will be mailing my my gift exchange out Friday.
Good luck tomorrow!
Prayers for your son.

blazers....flyknits.....dunk highs......

nope none of them come close to the supreme foams
in fact i think both colorways are the best nike/jordan release this year

Well these release tomorrow when my son is having his pre op for open heart surgery, so I'll be passing. I'm broke anyway.
This will be rare, a sellout on an af1. Nobody seems to like af1 unless there's a supreme logo.
Good luck tomorrow!

yeah man you have other things to think about then kicks good luck to your son

Last edited:
There's no need for elitists, of course the thread would start rocking once an unexpected announcement like this was made. Not all of us want to post about the slightest supreme cops and occurrences., shipping info, and/or price gauges.

Can someone please help me set up Autofill for the Google Chrome iPhone app? Confused.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Good luck tomorrow!

wishing your son and family the best!

i wanna know what else is gonna drop tomorrow

Good luck tomorrow!
Good luck with your son fam, prayers up for him

@theLtrain

Thoughts going out your way, I hope everything works out well during the pre-op and that your son comes out better than ever after everything is done.

Good luck tomorrow!
Good luck to your son and family. Prayers to you all

[emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

@nikelab: #21MNYC will be closed tomorrow October 23 for a private event from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM. #NikeLab

Good luck tomorrow!

prayers to your family!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom