Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorry they ain't 'taxidermied'

Dirty south rep haha

I will never understand that ****. Taking a pic of you holding up the head of an animal you shoot. ***** morbid to me

Some dude is offering to swap a black/zebra garage jacket from SS13 for the black mesh water shorts (S) from last season. I have the shorts... Worth it?

edit: NVM, I don't like the jacket

Last edited:
The preparation isn't. But I agree that the people that just get in a stand and sit are pathetic

Thats not what he means I think. The whole man with a gun shooting a defenseless animal and calling it "sport" is pathetic. Thats like NFL players playing against blind special ed kids and calling it competition. But I guess people gotta feel like a man somehow. Better of ate the meat or your truly pathetic.

Thats not what he means I think. The whole man with a gun shooting a defenseless animal and calling it "sport" is pathetic. Thats like NFL players playing against blind special ed kids and calling it competition. But I guess people gotta feel like a man somehow. Better of ate the meat or your truly pathetic.
It's where we come from. It's how we exist today. If hunting never existed, you likely wouldn't either... It was a means of providing food for a family. Today, it still can serve that purpose. People who think we should never kill animals can go be vegan now or forever hold their peace because they live in a skewed perception of the world and not the reality of it. Every time you buy chicken at the grocery store.... you get the picture. Hunting is actually MORE humane than most of the factory farms you get your meat from today. So to say that hunting is somehow barbaric is extremely hypocritical coming from a society that eats the flesh of animals that have basically been tortured their whole life only to be slaughtered and served in plastic packaging.

/rant

SupreMerica

Last edited:
It's where we come from. It's how we exist today. If hunting never existed, you likely wouldn't either... It was a means of providing food for a family. Today, it still can serve that purpose. People who think we should never kill animals can go be vegan now or forever hold their peace because they live in a skewed perception of the world and not the reality of it. Every time you buy chicken at the grocery store.... you get the picture. Hunting is actually MORE humane than most of the factory farms you get your meat from today. So to say that hunting is somehow barbaric is extremely hypocritical coming from a society that eats the flesh of animals that have basically been tortured their whole life only to be slaughtered and served in plastic packaging.

/rant

SupreMerica

If you read what I said, calling hunting a sport is pathetic and killing animals and not eating the meat is even more pathetic. "If hunting never existed, you likely wouldn't either" how do you not understand humanity progresses? No one said anything about vegan. Sound like a fox news anchor with all the assumptions and outlandish comments that had nothing to do with what was said/.

If you read what I said, calling hunting a sport is pathetic and killing animals and not eating the meat is even more pathetic. "If hunting never existed, you likely wouldn't either" how do you not understand humanity progresses? No one said anything about vegan. Sound like a fox news anchor with all the assumptions and outlandish comments that had nothing to do with what was said/.
I'm talking about where we came from and how hunting as a sport connects some people with that. I agree with you that if you don't eat the meat it is basically a senseless act. I assume many people that taxidermy their killed would eat the meat they got from it. Who doesn't like the sound of a fresh bison burger or some venison? I understand very well how humanity progresses and without such an important source of nutrition we likely would have become extinct many years ago. Same goes for plants, but I don't call the harvesting of corn a senseless murder. Let's just call a spade a spade. Hunting for sport is really not as "pathetic" as you're saying it is, although like I said, I agree it becomes a little bit more questionable when you just kill for the fun of killing. Sounds like The Most Dangerous Game. At the end of the day, all I'm saying is don't come in here acting better than such and such just because you don't understand why other people enjoy hunting (hint: it has little to nothing to do with murdering animals). Call me a fox news anchor all you want, I'm just speaking my mind and I am terribly sorry that you cannot accept my point of view as a valid one when you hold your own in such high regard.

Hunting is basically an excuse for fat old dudes to escape their wives for a weekend, get wasted up in a cabin, and shoot the **** with some buds for a weekend. Killing an animal is incidental or lucky at best.  

Would neanderthals compete to see who would bring home food first?

Winner would get neanderyams punnani?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom