Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
this right here sums it up. I firesold a ton of stuff last year that I didn't wear/like and then this year I pretty much sold all of my wacky bright colored limited basketball shoes. found that I'm refining what I wear to the staples like you said. Kept some AJ1s, a few dunks, some AJ4s/3s and then a few NSW pieces. Really found that I enjoy having a lot less and actually getting to wear a solid rotation of like 14-15 pairs as opposed to rolling with 40 that I can't even wear all the time, especially while in college.

In the process of doing the same thing. It's hard for me to part with some kicks, but I just don't wear my Foams, Kamikazee's, Barkley's, etc. anymore. I've tried my best to keep the ones I have an attachment to, but deep down I know I'll be wearing them less and less going forward.

OK I know everyone hates shipping questions, so please pardon me for making one, but I've been noticing this a lot from Supreme lately and can't figure out what goes on and causes it.

This is 2 orders, both submitted right at about 11am, the confirmation came a few hours apart on shipping, but UPS has them grouped together as 1 multiple piece shipment. They picked up one last night, and the other probably won't end up getting picked up until today. This always happens to me when UPS has the order shipped as a multiple piece shipment. If I order something a while after it'll be ok and usually ends up being picked up all at the same time as my initial 11am order.

Those of you that deal with shipping danvsman danvsman specifically, have you ever noticed this before and is there some rhyme or reason why?

I'll take my floggings if need be, but it is something that bugs me.

OK I know everyone hates shipping questions, so please pardon me for making one, but I've been noticing this a lot from Supreme lately and can't figure out what goes on and causes it.

Guesstimate but thinking they just didn't scan the bar code on the 2cd package but it's marked 1 of 2 so you should be good. I'm in the same boat should be getting hoodie and mask later so I'll let ya know.

Yeah that's how it should be but it seems as if every time that's the case 2 of 2 shows up the next day.

Firstly,

but yeah, no rhyme or reason

I've had 2 orders show up as 1 shipment with 2 tracking numbers plenty of times

sometimes its out together, other times a day apart

no need to worry, and again..

This is 2 orders, both submitted right at about 11am, the confirmation came a few hours apart on shipping, but UPS has them grouped together as 1 multiple piece shipment. They picked up one last night, and the other probably won't end up getting picked up until today. This always happens to me when UPS has the order shipped as a multiple piece shipment. If I order something a while after it'll be ok and usually ends up being picked up all at the same time as my initial 11am order.

Those of you that deal with shipping @DanVSMan specifically, have you ever noticed this before and is there some rhyme or reason why?

I'll take my floggings if need be, but it is something that bugs me.
The thing about multiple piece shipments with UPS, FedEx, etc is that they don't keep the packages together. I've had shipments come half one day and half the next. With such a high volume of orders, what probably happened is that one of the packages gets picked up and the UPS driver can't fit ALL the packages so they go back the next day to finish up the pickup. That would mean one package would be a day behind the other. That's my best guess anyhow.

Also Hanes tees can be ordered in multiples up to 8, so if you want to low key flex with your under shirt, BOOM.

My experience with buying multiple **** on separate orders is that the second item doesn't ship out until you sign for the first one. I've ordered tons of **** online since 2011 and it's been the same thing everytime. But things are different depending on where u live and I'm not an expert on it. It's just my experience with shipping

I find that with sneakers the ones that I'll still want 5 to 10 years down the line are so few and far between, especially on hyped up releases. If I miss a shoe that I like I'll always wait a while for the hype to die down and then pick it up either slightly used at a decent price, or for as close to retail as possible.

If I miss out on a Jordan release, I don't even sweat it, I know the shoe will come back unless it's some one off release, and 9/10 of those I don't even like. The market has become oversaturated with "hot" sneaker releases. So I've been pumping the brakes on my purchases and really only going with the staples I know I'm going to love day in and day out.
this right here sums it up. I firesold a ton of stuff last year that I didn't wear/like and then this year I pretty much sold all of my wacky bright colored limited basketball shoes. found that I'm refining what I wear to the staples like you said. Kept some AJ1s, a few dunks, some AJ4s/3s and then a few NSW pieces. Really found that I enjoy having a lot less and actually getting to wear a solid rotation of like 14-15 pairs as opposed to rolling with 40 that I can't even wear all the time, especially while in college.

Less is more. Sold off all my Jordans except two white cement 3's, a pair of black cement 3's, and a pair of KO's. Leave that 60-70 pair nonsense to the swag boys on Tumblr, and dudes in the "sneaker game" vying for male attention.

Last edited:
My experience with buying multiple **** on separate orders is that the second item doesn't ship out until you sign for the first one. I've ordered tons of **** online since 2011 and it's been the same thing everytime. But things are different depending on where u live and I'm not an expert on it. It's just my experience with shipping
Wait what? I'm not understanding what you're saying at all. I've ordered multiple things on amazon where my last order (a couple days after the first) shows up before or with the others. I don't think it's any store's policy to not ship a piece until you sign for another.

Wait what? I'm not understanding what you're saying at all. I've ordered multiple things on amazon where my last order (a couple days after the first) shows up before or with the others. I don't think it's any store's policy to not ship a piece until you sign for another.
Yeah I don't think any (or at the very least many) stores are paranoid enough to hold a shipment hostage to see if you sign for another shipment... All has to do with Pick-Ups, UPS, and order quantities around the time of your order. Think about it: some people don't get their order "shipped" for around a week in busy times. That means one could be at the front of the line while the other got pushed off to the side by accident. There's no way they can keep every package together across THOUSANDS of orders.

I'm sorry dude I just meant when I order from supreme. If I'm trying to buy 2 things and one has a high sellout I would buy the high sellout item then go back for the second. Then I get one of the items shipped to me and once I get the first one the second one ships out. I've been doing this for a couple years and it's been the same thing each time.

Less is more. Sold off all my Jordans except two white cement 3's, a pair of black cement 3's, and a pair of KO's. Leave that 60-70 pair nonsense to the swag boys on Tumblr, and dudes in the "sneaker game" vying for male attention.

Ehhh I get what you mean my man but not all dudes with tons of pairs in their closet are "swag boys". If you look at "OG" NTers, they got hundreds of pairs.

I used to be that way with selling off shoes I never wore. But there would always be some regret. Now I try not to sell off anything unless necessary.

But I also don't buy shoes unless I can see myself actually wearing them

Supreme has a warehouse, what you think they can do and what they actually do are 2 different things. Plus with supreme you have to sign for the package(unless you talk to your ups driver but it's not always the same dude) I think it's bc u placed 2 orders they want to make sure the first one gets there before they send out the other one. It's not multiple items then u get it all together. It's only when I go back and order something else.

I've been collecting SB dunks for a long time. I'm not one of those guys that posts a pair a day on Instagram or tries to impress other ppl with how much I have. Being humble is a good thing. I find it to be very annoying when ppl try to floss their kicks and how much they have in their collection. I used to be an active Nsb.org member n when they changed it to stashedboxes it turned to crap! A lot of ppl come to forums just to show off their collection but I always went to find out something I didn't know. Not everyone with a large collection is a ****boi, just most of them lol.

Ehhh I get what you mean my man but not all dudes with tons of pairs in their closet are "swag boys". If you look at "OG" NTers, they got hundreds of pairs.

I used to be that way with selling off shoes I never wore. But there would always be some regret. Now I try not to sell off anything unless necessary.

But I also don't buy shoes unless I can see myself actually wearing them
Word. I own close to 400 pairs and I'm nowhere near a "swag" boy... I just dont make too many impulse buys. I rarely resell, as theres just no need for me to. I rarely have regrets on pairs i buy and I'm not broke to where i need to sell pairs to pay my bills... And i def dont post my collection on social media. I think i have TOPS 10-15 pairs on my IG... i do this crazy thing called "buying what i like".... Back to da preme...

Supreme has a warehouse, what you think they can do and what they actually do are 2 different things. Plus with supreme you have to sign for the package(unless you talk to your ups driver but it's not always the same dude) I think it's bc u placed 2 orders they want to make sure the first one gets there before they send out the other one. It's not multiple items then u get it all together. It's only when I go back and order something else.
That's my whole point. UPS won't keep the packages together so why would Supreme waste a BUNCH of time trying to keep them together? Not to mention the fact that it makes zero sense for a business like Supreme to hold packages hostage. They make INSANE markup so literally every other order could be fraudulent and they'd still make a ton of money.

Word. I own close to 400 pairs and I'm nowhere near a "swag" boy... I just dont make too many impulse buys. I rarely resell, as theres just no need for me to. I rarely have regrets on pairs i buy and I'm not broke to where i need to sell pairs to pay my bills... And i def dont post my collection on social media. I think i have TOPS 10-15 pairs on my IG... i do this crazy thing called "buying what i like".... Back to da preme...
Yeah I'm a ****boy on that tip. I only have about 25-50 pairs at any given time because I constantly flip kicks to purchase new kicks or pay for some bills so I don't have to stress about money etc. 

I've been collecting SB dunks for a long time. I'm not one of those guys that posts a pair a day on Instagram or tries to impress other ppl with how much I have. Being humble is a good thing. I find it to be very annoying when ppl try to floss their kicks and how much they have in their collection. I used to be an active Nsb.org member n when they changed it to stashedboxes it turned to crap! A lot of ppl come to forums just to show off their collection but I always went to find out something I didn't know. Not everyone with a large collection is a ****boi, just most of them lol.
I used to frequent NSB and SC but they're now both garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom