Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey does anyone know if you do the "fill out info in another window, then do you cart in another" trick, if you click process payment will it handle the updated cart and not the one you did step one with?

This 'hack' still works. Confirmed by me and my BOGO & neoprene order last week.

Anyone know if anything is on the back of the silent night tee? I can't see any reason why it would sell out so quick.

Chando jus posted wat I found it it has supreme on the bck whooooooo lol maybe they should cancel this like they did the interview

After seeing this pic. I actually like the timbs

Not trusting the color of those Timbs in this pic. They look too yellow in the preview. What does the color say on the site? Yellow, Gold, Wheat??

Last edited:
Just go look at the online reviews of the boots- more than half mention the sole cracking, crumbling, or coming off completely.

nope

at least I get to go home for the holidays in a few hours and finally get a hold of all my pick ups from this season.

Horrible season btw

Look how many people came out the woodwork to say oh the silent night tee is so dope cause it's so minimal

Now that's its dropping, people saying trash. Nice

Just go look at the online reviews of the boots- more than half mention the sole cracking, crumbling, or coming off completely.

For field boots? I've owned plenty of them in the past and never had an issue

Last edited:
So let me guess if we strike out people gonna be selling these headbands for $100 ?

see one on the bay already for BIN - 101.69 from UK

**** I would cop the silent night tee......I like the December 2014 on the back. Just the simple things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom