Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must be because I'm the same height/weight and have a medium, and it fits me "fine" too :smile:.
All of this. Heavy emphasis on l/s tees. The tees were awful this season.
I agree but I really liked the rocket tee. Was that 14 fw though?

Must be because I'm the same height/weight and have a medium, and it fits me "fine" too
smile.gif
All of this. Heavy emphasis on l/s tees. The tees were awful this season.
I agree but I really liked the rocket tee. Was that 14 fw though?
yea 14 f/w

I also wore my large box logo to work and had a client spill coffee all over it. Panicked and threw it in the wAsher and dryer.

what's a fair price range for any of the supreme af1 highs?
sz 10/10.5
any color too

i'm seeing so many listed at 400+ that i refuse to believe that prices jumped that high.. don't see too many selling for those prices.

Just won an auction on eBay for a red bogo size large for $222. I think that's a pretty decent price FOR A BOGO. What about yall?

old girl just asked me why doesn't supreme drop girls bras and underwear I said boo that's a million dollar idea lol what do you guys think

you got a cool cousin

Word up lol. Still unsure how he acquired it though. Pretty sure he got it for retail though. He got connects for this type of stuff

Watched the vid yesterday. Dopeee. Nice NT has as well... :nthat: .

Lol thank u bro. Fitted is crack in person

I always thought the Do You Know on the back was a nod to Mars Blackmon.. Maybe not :lol:

Oh yeah, 135 pound guy who said a large fits him tight, you got some explaining to do :rofl:

I have no idea to be honest behind the true meaning. In the NT fitted thread that's what was explained behind the reasoning.

And the whole 135 pounder in a large sounds crazy. Must be one of those who don't mind the sweater looking like a snuggy.

I'm 5 9 150 and a large fits fine [emoji]128530[/emoji] maybe I have a different preferred fit.

I guess. But all I picture is a lot of room in between u and the hoody.

what's a fair price range for any of the supreme af1 highs?
sz 10/10.5
any color too

i'm seeing so many listed at 400+ that i refuse to believe that prices jumped that high.. don't see too many selling for those prices.

Been seeing some on twitter for like $280-$350 shipped. Just gotta catch sum1 needing bread for the next release

Just won an auction on eBay for a red bogo size large for $222. I think that's a pretty decent price FOR A BOGO. What about yall?

Great price fam.

LOL yeah you really from NY.

Thanks? Lol

Been seeing some on twitter for like $280-$350 shipped. Just gotta catch sum1 needing bread for the next release

i'm staying really patient for them.. i know i can find something in that 275-300 range.. definitely not trying to spend 300 for sure..smh :smh:

thanks bro..repped

Man, I was watching that same auction. I was planning to bid but I lost track of time over a long lunch. Good pickup. The same seller's black hoodie went for a good price too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom