Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesssssss yesssss let the nt flow through you

:lol:

SUP FAM! Need help asap. What are your thoughts...

I haven't seen both of pieces in person and I'm sure most of you have, so what do you guys think is better? I like both and I'm stuck!

CDG hoodie 8.5/10 for 170$

Also, looking at the Supreme Hanu hoodie. Seller wants 200-220 still deciding the price but hasn't hit me back yet.
embarassed.gif

Depends on when you plan on wearing them, the CDG is french terry so it's a pretty lightweight pullover. The Hanu is a F/W so it'll be the a decent weight if you plan on wearing when it's actually chilly out.

Personally I like the Hanu more than CDG, but that's because I'm not a big fan of picture tees so I'd feel weird wearing a giant print of Harold Hunter on my body.

On the other hand, the weather is about to shift back to being warm for me, with the coolest temps being in the 60s so the CDG would probably be the better fit in my rotation.

Last edited:
Depends on when you plan on wearing them, the CDG is french terry so it's a pretty lightweight pullover. The Hanu is a F/W so it'll be the a decent weight if you plan on wearing when it's actually chilly out.

Personally I like the Hanu more than CDG, but that's because I'm not a big fan of picture tees so I'd feel weird wearing a giant print of Harold Hunter on my body.

On the other hand, the weather is about to shift back to being warm for me, with the coolest temps being in the 60s so the CDG would probably be the better fit in my rotation.
Really appreciate the insight. 

In reality I would just wear the hoodie when it's the appropriate season. 

Thanks though. 

Do you say this because it's black? Or any other reason? pls respond asap. Thanks!

Any other opinions would be greatly appreciated.

SupNT tee :nerd:

Yeah mainly because of that. The cdg was an Amazing hoodie except colors sucked reasons why it sat for awhile.

Last thing you want is an accidental stain that cannot be removed. Dirty wrist etc etc

I rather have a phade black hanu then a yellowed cdg

So guys I been craving/wanting a box logo tee

How come the prices are super jacked up on eBay... 250-300+ For box logo shirt?
Really wanting a white and black and red shirt

People must be crazy or rich to buy those...anyway long story short how do they run? Same like hanes t?

Also any other places to buy them besides eBay :/

Yeah mainly because of that. The cdg was an Amazing hoodie except colors sucked reasons why it sat for awhile.

Last thing you want is an accidental stain that cannot be removed. Dirty wrist etc etc

I rather have a phade black hanu then a yellowed cdg
I agree one stain, and it's done. Ugh I'm just worried because the seller of the Hanu hoodie isn't responding with more clear pictures. 

I got a small hole in the back my dead Kennedy l/s. :smh:Damn tree jumped out at me over the weekend. May have to find someone with some mad sewing skills or just thug it with the hole.

So guys I been craving/wanting a box logo tee

How come the prices are super jacked up on eBay... 250-300+ For box logo shirt?
Really wanting a white and black and red shirt

People must be crazy or rich to buy those...anyway long story short how do they run? Same like hanes t?

Also any other places to buy them besides eBay :/

Facebook groups and instagram is the best and cheapest rates around town.

Please do the t on normal heavyweight cotton. And let's put #1059 on the back or sleeve

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom