Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vans showed today along with the elusive " Bruce Lee Pin".
And reaaaaaaly clean sticker.
Shoes are amazing as I knew they would be.
Hyped I decided to wait for the restock and grabbed what I wanted.
BTW: noticed peeps are posting sizes to help.
I am 5'10-160lbs and wear medium and 32 waist everything.
BUT... Got the box logos and a few other hoodies in large
Just cuz they tend to run short an if I ever do gain wait I want to be able to fit in my BOGO for life!!
Where did u get them from?

KGq9zWvn-so.jpg

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/INRI
dope

I keep sleeping on items I may potentially want :smh:

Still mad at myself for sleeping on that Digi Football restock a month ago fml.

$168 for clarks though :x told myself I might cop if they were in the $120-$130 range, but at this price I just cant do it mane

Went in for a beanie and keychain, but last second decided to cop black snap front too
nthat.gif

any of the colors wouldve been a good choice but the black/black was my fav.

did the wise beanie sell out?  i wanted another one.

also, did supreme ever do a ski goggle?  

Damn the backpacks are in stock in all colors again...white has been out since the first or second week....I copped the black a few months ago and I use it everyday, perfect size for me, great for overnight business trip or a road trip weekend

i'm kinda upset that I missed the field parka in black.  i wanted a small, but didn't have the $ when it was sitting for a few days.  talk about frustrated, especially since small always flies, haha

There not gonna drop till early december unless they switch things up. But id doubt it.

That's when last winters dropped? I don't pay too much attn. but I hope the occult button is next week. Been wanting that piece since I first saw it any info on it I'd appreciate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom