Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I snatched that book from LA back in 2010 when I went to the Supreme store on vacay. I'm not sure if I left it in Cali or if I have it here at home, gonna check later this weekend.

I don't remember mine having the pr0n in it though.

Yea I'm not gonna be able to afford the **** that I want which really sucks cuz I was set on getting that quilted leather jacket. Well hopefully something even better drops next winter jacket wise cuz the supreme jacket game was kinda weak this winter imo.

Yea I'm not gonna be able to afford the **** that I want which really sucks cuz I was set on getting that quilted leather jacket. Well hopefully something even better drops next winter jacket wise cuz the supreme jacket game was kinda weak this winter imo.

i usually come across some good jackets for decent prices on eBay in the summer

People aren't usually looking for jackets then

i guarantee you'll find the quilted below retail then

when should we expect to see a preview of next season's collection? this was my first season really paying attention on a weekly basis. thanks.

i hope the black wise jacket makes it to the sale

There was a size M in the NY store today

I must say you guys are right about there rude customer service in person. Bought a hat and beanie and left. I did see a good amount of those international flag hoodies

sale starts thursday and paycheck comes in friday :frown: hopefully the items I'm aiming for will still be around.. The sale still consists of stuff they pulled off the webstore but never sold out, right?

I must say you guys are right about there rude customer service in person. Bought a hat and beanie and left. I did see a good amount of those international flag hoodies
Those restocked today. 

I left the store last week and asked some 30yr/40yr old dude politely with cash in my hand for a cig and the ***** grilled me without answering.

Wearing the yellow ChampSperm sweatsuit

anyone want to trade their size L levis x supreme quilted denim (FW 2013) shirt for my M?  i cold use a little extra room.

They only mean to people who don't look like they usually shop there, service always been good for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom