Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think Nas will have a Colab this year with Illmatic 20th anniversary 

you're probably right

this was floating around a while ago

:smokin

Ohhhhh, you're the kinda guy that cops supreme not because of the hype, right?

Lol what my whole point was if supreme ever released a nas tee and it turned out to be something like that ps it would be horrible. Lol some of you guys have your panties on way to tight.

Lol what my whole point was if supreme ever released a nas tee and it turned out to be something like that ps it would be horrible. Lol some of you guys have your panties on way to tight.

Nah, you're using the "ppl hype it up" excuse which is so played IMO

when is the last time you bought something that wasn't "hyped up" by ppl?

i just never get how someone can come into a forum (having created an account and is actively interacting) geared towards a lot of aspects in streetwear culture

and then be like "OMG...this particular item is soooo hypebeast...but this item from the same brand is not because ONLY i like it and not that many famous ppl had it on"

i don't get it

Decided to take these bad boys out. No clue why I needed this many red box logos. Each from separate seasons. One ha the tonal NE flag. One had green under brim. The one that looks lighter is cashmere. I used to have a checkered black w da flaps and also a yellow I sold.

For awhile all I did was cop red box logos new era. Then the quality of new era took a nose dive

Hey just looking for a price check PLEASE.

havn't been on NT in a long while but I was wondering if you guys could help me out. I just need an honest price check on the Kate Moss Supreme X Kaws shirt from a while ago. It would be in deadstock condition size Large.

Thanks

I remember this tee going for 250+ on eBay a couple years ago

i went to the supreme sore in new york a month ago and i was looking for the flag hoodies and i notice almost everything in the store was on sale except those hoodies, are they on sale now? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom