Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
fast bob-quickest asain on two wheels

beer can cob-ol'man 198mph

now niketalkbod-helpful NTer

I know a lot of cool Bobs....Srs
glasses.gif

Yeah you can pretty much guide these new people through the checkout, and they still would have issues.

Those who've copped before know the swiftness it takes.

This ain't a pissing contest, but Javi is a REAL skater doe... Plus Ibn BEEN skated the RO's fam!!

If your not able to guess the Foam link on your own, your new here.
fact. it is not rocket science, just a little experience. 
They still need the swiftness
also fact. if you have not copped supreme before you are probably not gonna cop the foams.
Yeah you can pretty much guide these new people through the checkout, and they still would have issues.

Those who've copped before know the swiftness it takes.
exactly. there are going to be a lot of cartjacked sneakerheads.

early link + swiftness + luck = copping. you kinda need some degree of all three of those.

Last edited:
Came home one day expecting to unbox my MN Lebron 11's and my dad was chilling watching tv with them on :rofl:

reminds me of back in high school when i came home one day and saw my dad sleep in my Fubu jersey on the living room couch :lol:

I just want the damn Le Bain. Is there any confirmation that its releasing on the next drop?

no word on the le bain as of yet. Seems like this thursday might be just the Supreme Nike collab drop. Similar to the CDG.
Is their a list of stuff that will drop this Thursday. Might cop a few things other than the foams

Is their a list of stuff that will drop this Thursday. Might cop a few things other than the foams
I mean other than the matching foamposite jersey tank and shorts no clue. Since the foams are probably the biggest release of the season I doubt they will drop anything else.

not yet. le bain has been rumored but it has been rumored every week since the beginning of the season so i will believe it when i see it.

usually somebody camped out at supLA, supNY, or supLondon will take pictures through the window on wednesday night before drops and put up on IG what they see that's new in the store; this info usually spreads like wildfire through the various supreme forums, so generally by late wednesday night we will have a good idea what will probably drop.

people will always claim to know what is dropping several days early and in the past it seems some heads have some reliable plugs but so far this season i have noticed people are wrong about it as often as they are correct, so i don't put too much stock in anything before late wednesday night.

not yet. le bain has been rumored but it has been rumored every week since the beginning of the season so i will believe it when i see it.

usually somebody camped out at supLA, supNY, or supLondon will take pictures through the window on wednesday night before drops and put up on IG what they see that's new in the store; this info usually spreads like wildfire through the various supreme forums, so generally by late wednesday night we will have a good idea what will probably drop.

people will always claim to know what is dropping several days early and in the past it seems some heads have some reliable plugs but so far this season i have noticed people are wrong about it as often as they are correct, so i don't put too much stock in anything before late wednesday night.
So how do people know the foams are dropping?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom