Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
can any of you tell me where its gonna be? i'm thinking the view all section? please help me out

it will be in shoes section

thats where all the shoe collabs have been (nike, vans, and so on)

go a couple pages back there is a link to the shoes page cause its not on the site right now cause all the shoes are currently sold out

there now yall have at leats 1 tip

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 @ /feet

Without a bot or script I don't have a shot, but I'd rather try & fail then never give myself the chance and always have that little inkling of wonder of "what could have been" in the tip of my penis.

Ya feel?

it will be in shoes section

thats where all the shoe collabs have been (nike, vans, and so on)

go a couple pages back there is a link to the shoes page cause its not on the site right now cause all the shoes are currently sold out

there now yall have at leats 1 tip
you're the man...thanks for not being a snake like the rest of them 
pimp.gif

damn why did they have to release the quilted crewneck AND the small box logo today :smh:

i see they switched the link up random numbers to throw off all early links

I'm going to go take a **** and when I get back i expect some ******* ugly *** foams in my cart best part is the **** i will take will look 10x better than these foams 
roll.gif

"We know what they're capable of, I know we all seen the the media coverage. But now they're on our field, playing by our rules. The "cartjack" was invented solely for a time like this. So man your stations, and prepare 4 war."

Stolen from HB. Thanks to this thread for making a boring work day into something a little better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom