Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
They just trolled me. Went back  on to look at the stuff again and see the black sold out. Click on the red cause it's still there but no sizes. Pressed refreshed and a 10 comes up. Click the 10 and add it to cart, checkout, and it's sold out. 
laugh.gif

Got hit with that "unfortunately your card cannot be processed..." Does that mean it was sold out by the time I checked out?

i had them in cart at 10:58 and had a whole conversation with myself about em then realized they are ugly as hell.

Website crashed for me between 10:58 and 11:00 then sold out.

This

Had it in my cart at 1059 and clicked next and all i got was a white screen

Its all good..... no its not

the TNF X Northface better be amazing this year so i can forget about this pain i feel inside

dammm bruhs 10:59 got cart jacked
I was able to get to credit card part but i didn't get any confirmation.

Last edited:
Got hit with that "unfortunately your card cannot be processed..." Does that mean it was sold out by the time I checked out?
maybe you entered it wrong ? you cant check out when you input the wrong info like "valid date" etc,, corect me if im wrong

Looks like a ton of dudes ate in here which makes me believe they werent THAT limited. But the hype is ridiculously real for these. I'm honestly scared to wear them 
laugh.gif

cart jacked 3x =\

props to the site not crashing and not sending through unsuccessful purchases tho... nike could learn a thing or two. :lol:

Your order has been successfully processed on Apr 03 at 10:59 GMT. and will be shipped within 3-5 days from New York via UPS GroundYou will receive a shipping confirmation with the tracking number once the order has been processed. A receipt has been emailed to you.

#10:59 :smokin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom