Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not sure where to put this, but since it's Supreme day I may as well: I just picked up a Supreme hoody from a fairly reputable seller.  I have no reason to think this is anything but legit but I just wanted to make extra sure as aways.  Could some of you supreme heads let me know if this is legit:
legit

Last edited:

Not sure where to put this, but since it's Supreme day I may as well: I just picked up a Supreme hoody from a fairly reputable seller.  I have no reason to think this is anything but legit but I just wanted to make extra sure as aways.  Could some of you supreme heads let me know if this is legit:
looks good, my dude

I ordered both styles (foamposites) with the same info . Do you think my order will be cancelled? Order # starts with 631. I haven't received any tracking info as of yet.

No way supreme LA is letting 1 or 2, or even 3 people walk out with that many pairs. They wouldn't do that to other folks who may of possibly walked out with zero pairs. That's gotta be F&F. Just too difficult to believe.

Unless it was a flock of people working together :x

I ordered both styles (foamposites) with the same info . Do you think my order will be cancelled? Order # starts with 631. I haven't received any tracking info as of yet.

No one here will be able to answer that question for you.

Was able to grab a size 9 in the black foams this morning. Checked out at 7:59. Just got my shipping confirmation.

Can somebody help me out with this SupremeReddit Buzz Restock Checker? I've got everything configured, but when I choose "View Changes" nothing has any boxes around it, and when I click text mode same problem. No boxes or colors. Is it because I'm on a Mac?

Can somebody help me out with this SupremeReddit Buzz Restock Checker? I've got everything configured, but when I choose "View Changes" nothing has any boxes around it, and when I click text mode same problem. No boxes or colors. Is it because I'm on a Mac?
That happened a few times for me, mostly on this particular release today.  Otherwise, 99% of the time I'll get a red or green box(es).

maybe nothing has changed...

you could just use it on the individual links

but this release has been strange...some ppl seeing restocks while others don't...not being able to add sizes to cart again

Last edited:

maybe nothing has changed...
No no I'm talking about when it alerts me that something has changed... and I used this to catch the shoe restock, but even then colors on em didn't change I just clicked them out of hope.

Last edited:

but this release has been strange...some ppl seeing restocks while others don't...not being able to add sizes to cart again
I reckon, but believe it or not I am interested in more than just the Nike collab products lol, mainly trying to figure this out now for future reference. If worse comes worse that is an option

Just doing some maintenance and looking over my lighting notes.

my page monitor was going crazy earlier today. It seems like Supreme was trolling hard with that size 8 they restocked about 20 times. 
laugh.gif

all are 100% cotton, except for the grey ones, which are 10% poly.
i didn't know that.  which makes sense that my navy has:

i also noticed the "RN" number on the back matches the one on the back of the 'made in canada' collar tag

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom