Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
got my shipping info from yesterday's order. no #1059 because i had to find a filler item. :lol:

Sorry for the dirty mirror. :lol:

I'm about 6'1, 155, normally wear an M in t shirts

Jersey is an M. I like the fit. Also very soft. Material definitely feels better than the Championship jersey :lol:

:pimp:

Didn't know you are supreme sherrif lol. Nice! Both my jerseys shipped abeit the thought of them getting cancelled had me shook.

Last edited:
found another video 
holy **** it looks 1:1 expect for the light blue soles. other than that its on point.. 

yea, that scary close
the sole and the carbon plate are what to look for if you're trying to buy a pair from a 3rd party. that print almost looks dead on

Last edited:
found another video 
holy **** it looks 1:1 expect for the light blue soles. other than that its on point.. 

yea, that scary close
the sole and the carbon plate are what to look for if you're trying to buy a pair from a 3rd party. that print almost looks dead on

As far as the black pair I would stick to looking at the carbon fiber plate. I made a post a few pages back but I've seen multiple types of soles on authentic pairs some blue, some that look black, and some that are completely clear

For the most part tho all the authentic red pairs I've seen have the same blue contrast sole

Told homie I would give him the oop on the black foams, but this trip killed my pockets. May have to say they have been "misplaced by ups"

As far as the black pair I would stick to looking at the carbon fiber plate. I made a post a few pages back but I've seen multiple types of soles on authentic pairs some blue, some that look black, and some that are completely clear

For the most part tho all the authentic red pairs I've seen have the same blue contrast sole
my pair good ? 

Copped this random sugar skull in Mexico when I was drunk didn't even realize the matching combo till I got back lol #supremesugarskull

found another video 

And these are the fakes people are talking about, not the blatant fakes. The molds on the so called "unauthorized" pairs is crazy.

Sorry for the dirty mirror. :lol:

I'm about 6'1, 155, normally wear an M in t shirts

Jersey is an M. I like the fit. Also very soft. Material definitely feels better than the Championship jersey :lol:

Good stuff. Both of mine should arrive next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom