Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tie dye pullover is super light. Didn't know it was gonna be this type of material.

Appreciated nonetheless :smokin

Shoulda copped the leather camp. :smh: very tough

Last edited:
I ran across this off facebook was an intresting read to see some of the histroy. I still am waiting for those boxing gloves to pop back up for a decent price.... still salty a bunch of non boxing fans bought them if you dont know who kid chocolate (how bout him destorying winky my hometown guy??!) is you had no business buying them sorry. making us real fans and boxers (well retired am boxer) miss out...rant over......Anyways check this out http://four-pins.com/style/the-50-greatest-supreme-products-of-all-time/

Last edited:
I ran across this off facebook was an intresting read to see some of the histroy. I still am waiting for those boxing gloves to pop back up for a decent price.... still salty a bunch of non boxing fans bought them if you dont know who kid chocolate (how bout him destorying winky my hometown guy??!) is you had no business buying them sorry. making us real fans and boxers (well retired am boxer) miss out...rant over......Anyways check this out http://four-pins.com/style/the-50-greatest-supreme-products-of-all-time/
Pretty interesting. Thanks for the post..

Although the Misfits collection looks solid, there's nothing that screams "you have to HAVE that", PLUS, i'm not really into that type of music/subculture... Not to mention Diamond and other random skate companies have done the misfits to death... Was hoping for a better cap though.... On to the next... Still feenin for this PCL tee...

Some of the shirts are alright, but I don't listen to the Misfits so I won't be rocking their clothes.

Super pass I don't even listen to them and sure don't care to rock any of that. Another week, Another pass

I wish the bullet tee was just white on the front with the gun and lyric on the back. I'd rock that.

I'll still probably end up grabbing one anyway, and the white X tee, and lighter.

Pint Glass back in stock.  Hurry if you want it.

^ Good looks on the Pint glass Jesse, but I'm not really a beer drinker so I'm passing lol.

Some of the Tee's look alright. Will snatch a few.

I've been deprived of nice tees because of how dreadful the winter has been for me, so I'm ready to to cop T-shirts just for the hell of having Tees right now :lol:.

Last edited:
i will cop the first shirt from that misfits collection.

always liked their music, this is the only supreme shirt i'd ever buy and ever will.

dont listen to the misfits but im feelin the JFK tee and lighter

the 3 spring tees are not very good imo

so hopefully something good drops alongside these as well

is it hard to buy these shirts from their site when they release? 

are kids really that thirsty for this brand like jordans?

Last edited:

It's probably harder to get a Supreme shirt then any other Streetbrand shirt. With that being said its not really hard, just know what color/size u want, add to cart and checkout. I never missed out on a Tshirt.

Quanity is low, demand is high (sorta) and things don't really last long.

If your question is aiming towards any type of re-selling, don't even waste your time. It's not worth it.

naw im a fan of the misfits and just want one shirt.

i just happened to stumble into this thread to see what this was all about..

pretty weird timing.

naw im a fan of the misfits and just want one shirt.

i just happened to stumble into this thread to see what this was all about..

pretty weird timing.

You will be able to get a shirt, Not much hype on any of this crap dropping lol might even sit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom