Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out for that natural box logo in a medium. Maybe navy depending on how it times out. Hope #10:59 flourishes, and in the words of Jay, may the swiftness be with you

Last edited:
what if i do two separate transactions but use the same credit card ? I planned on copping 1 box logo , using my name and address and complete the order and then go back onto the site , do the same thing with a different box logo but this time use my friend's name & address but same card

will this be a problem ?

I hope Supreme doesn't cancel orders with 1+ box logo tees purchases. But if they do... I am in there like swimwear during restock.

what if i do two separate transactions but use the same credit card ? I planned on copping 1 box logo , using my name and address and complete the order and then go back onto the site , do the same thing with a different box logo but this time use my friend's name & address but same card

will this be a problem ?

You can't do that lol. Your info has to match what is verified with the card, if not they won't even let the charge go through. It's to protect from fraud.

will this be a problem ?

Lmao bruh just said he was going to use his friends info and his card [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

This thread is providing the lulz

QUOTE DIS IF UR BIEING UR FIRST SUPREAM ITUHM TODAI TU LOOK CUHL FOR TWEETER INSTUHGRAHM
I WANT DA TEETER/INSTUHGRAHM THOTS B! 
devil.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom