Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh you wear them huh? Haven't seen you in this thread until these dropped
laugh.gif
so you nonchantantly state you copped 11 bogos hoping for people to PM you.

You slick bruh.

ive been wearing supreme since pharrell was with reebok.

i wear my supreme items. 11 box logos - 6 for friend - 5 for me (each different colors).

if i wanted to resell they would all be white

Oh you wear them huh? Haven't seen you in this thread until these dropped :lol: so you nonchantantly state you copped 11 bogos hoping for people to PM you.

You slick bruh.

i dont even look at my PMs

Black Taxi and Brown logo( I know but I thought it was fire,lol)...
But I'll wait to see a median price on ebay..
Maybe it's a sign it failed, lol..
Just picked up a Bruin Collab Jacket that set me back a little.
Just going to chill for awhile until CDG vans come out. But glad NT flourished...
Sorry to hear that you couldn't even cop the doodoo haha. I got got by the website and didn't have my phone out so I lost out on my terry tee that I really wanted.

More CDG vans huh? I can't wait to start bringing my half cabs back out. They're super comfy.

Oh you wear them huh? Haven't seen you in this thread until these dropped
laugh.gif
so you nonchantantly state you copped 11 bogos hoping for people to PM you.

You slick bruh.
i'd call homie out if he said he had a FSR, but i'll take him at his word that it's for recreation and not biz.

evil def has helped with a nike purchase or too and i need all the help i can get these days.

whenever i get down after not being able to cop, it gives me a good laugh to see him toying with nike's system.

Dude ES is smart though I'll give him that. Have all these fan boys worshipping him because he can cop anything & then comes out w/ "No Yeezy For Me" shirts to sell to them. Lulz.

Sorry to hear that you couldn't even cop the doodoo haha. I got got by the website and didn't have my phone out so I lost out on my terry tee that I really wanted.

More CDG vans huh? I can't wait to start bringing my half cabs back out. They're super comfy.
Yeah the "doo doo butter" lol...
June is the usually drop for them. Want to complete "trilogy", lol ..

So I was able to cop both things I wanted. I'm happy bout now.
The early link thing is screwed now. Luckily I had a backup plan.
The box logo was quick. The taxi took a few seconds to process, but went through.
I'm not slick enough to get everything on one order like some...

That terry cloth shirt sold out tho, would it be good to wear in the heat?
I feel like the material will trap a lot of heat causing you to sweat profusely.  Hoping to stop by the store today to check it out.

And damn, the lurkers left pretty quickly lol 
laugh.gif

Went for a large white bogo first, checked out, and was shocked I still had enough time to add a large red taxi
laugh.gif

kung fu shirts sold out.. supreme gonna have people out here looking like:

Last edited:
So I was able to cop both things I wanted. I'm happy bout now.
The early link thing is screwed now. Luckily I had a backup plan.
The box logo was quick. The taxi took a few seconds to process, but went through.
I'm not slick enough to get everything on one order like some...
Congrats homie. Not all of us were so lucky. RIP 20th anni.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom