Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been reading about the history of Supreme lately since it's the 20th Anniversary.

Supreme produces stuff in limited quantities to preserve the brand or create hype, depending on who you ask.

Assuming the former case, having box logos pop up here and there prevents saturation and keeps that underground, rebellious image that they started of with.
while i understand this reasoning. why even release stuff online? keep it local ( LA resident, come at me) 

And stussy. As much as I love it, I hate how it's severely over saturated. People wearing the brand without an appreciation of the history. Which is fine. I just like how supreme has took a conscious effort to maintain their identity
agree

I mean they could keep all the other pieces limited, and even other colors of the tee limited too. At the same time I see what you guys are saying too.

And stussy. As much as I love it, I hate how it's severely over saturated. People wearing the brand without an appreciation of the history. Which is fine. I just like how supreme has took a conscious effort to maintain their identity
Yeah I honestly don't like wearing things & seeing 3 other ppl with the same exact thing.

while i understand this reasoning. why even release stuff online? keep it local ( LA resident, come at me) 
Lol you live in LA & rather line up w/ all the beasts? **** that. Been there & done that w/ fairfax. Only way to flourish there is to cut everybody.

Last edited:
The box logo has become the item for non supreme heads to cop. They make it limited because they don't want these people buying their product. They want their customers to love their brand

Got lucky with a black box logo. Gonna try and look out for buddy of mine on restock. Hit me with the "Sell me your shirt."

The box logo has become the item for non supreme heads to cop. They make it limited because they don't want these people buying their product. They want their customers to love their brand

Yes I'm sure the customers love to wait in long *** lines and crap shoots on the Net :smh:

Lol you live in LA & rather line up w/ all the beasts? **** that. Been there & done that w/ fairfax. Only way to flourish there is to cut everybody.
nah man, that lining up on fairfax is not for me. ( lining up for diamond 
laugh.gif
) thats those hs kids.

what i meant was if they kept a stock of box logos in-store, walking in and copping a few every season or so would be sweet ( like undftd) 

Yes I'm sure the customers love to wait in long *** lines and crap shoots on the Net :smh:

That's what it is now. Me personally I would never camp for anything. I'll spend a few minutes out of my day to cop and that's it

All the ones who have been rocking supreme for a while get releases with ease.

Last edited:

Err what? at least 50% of anyone who got lucky today is a reseller or hypebeast.

That's what it is now. Me personally I would never camp for anything. I'll spend a few minutes out of my day to cop and that's it

All the ones who have been rocking supreme for a while get releases with ease.
you souped you got your block print?

No shots or nothing fam, I just didn't get the PM from you lol all good though - you're always here to help, and it's much appreciated.

Last edited:
Err what? at least 50% of anyone who got lucky today is a reseller or hypebeast.

They don't want to over saturate their market, they want to make those shirts coveted.

I just wished they released them in limited quantities every season like they do with the box logo hoodies. :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom