Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
U still gotta be stupidly quick since its usually 1 piece per restock. by the time i pull the page up its sold out

that backdoor must be locked for you :lol:

Legit I'm salty like the Atlantic, just wanted one bogo. Tee is iconic, simple yet destructive. most people in my city wouldn't know what supreme is. But I wear what I love and respect, and premé has always been one of those street brands. Anyways I'm go run and exfoliate this salt from my pores

I really want to get another dip set T…My T is all beat and faded., I'm scared to see what they go for now

i REALLY hope they reissue that tee this year. one of my favorite all time shirts and what got me into Supreme in the first place. Unfortunately i didnt know about the drop and saw it for the first time shortly after it released

Resell will drop significantly by next week.
I don't see why anyone would buy the tee for 100+ when a week or 2 ago you could've bought an og tee or crew neck for the same price.

I seen someone offer their Ronnie fieg cove asics for a tee lol smh

thinking about pulling the trigger on 3 small bogo tees
EMvqZlNAKrU.jpg
 just to re-up

Last edited:
will it my head be too big for the ones that just dropped? sucks living in the middle of the pacific not being able to try on something like this
mean.gif
I think you should be ok.  I'm between 1/2 and 5/8 and the paisley crusher from last season had a slightly deep fit for me.  The PCL crusher from last year had a shallower fit compared to the paisley so that's why I said it varies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom