Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
so i found this deep in the bottom of my closet and i definitely haven't worn it. its old, not sure how old but at least 6 or 7 years if not more.. I think its from wild style? I'm not sure. any info? worth anything? 

Excellence.

Would love more artist collab with Supreme on their decks..wouldn't mind seeing Supreme x Warhol or Supreme x Banksy stuff.

It just seems like that particular one would be the one that got them sued since the logo is the one big defining aspect of Supreme from an outsider's point of view.
Might as well just buy one off ebay from china if you're going to buy a bootleg supreme case. Not sure how that site is able to get away with stealing so many designs.

I'm pretty sure that's all your buying, but I wouldn't waste my money to find out. As it is I don't own really anything by Supreme except for a pair of jeans, and didn't luck out on the Box Logo shirts or the Taxi Driver shirts last week. I've been lurking in the thread hoping to get info on a restock, but it looks like I've missed out.

The BB Seersucker is tempting, but I'm probably going to end up passing. I'll get fussed at if I get a new suit and it's another seersucker.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom