Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much do public enemy pullovers go for now a days? Just offered someone 700 for the black one & he turned it town.

oh & @Hennessy  , repped for that bottle opener 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Got the Boris Amazon raglan in white coming in this week. Super excited about it.

Last edited:
Got the Boris Amazon raglan in white coming in this week. Super excited about it.
Got mine in a few days ago and it's pretty dope. Perfect thickness for spring/summer nights and the image on the front seems much larger than it looked in photos. Comfortable too.

Got mine in a few days ago and it's pretty dope. Perfect thickness for spring/summer nights and the image on the front seems much larger than it looked in photos. Comfortable too.
Nice, i just really fell inlove with the fantasy/erotic artwork and pulled the trigger. Perfect shirt for summer parties and music festivals. Hows the quality of the print?

Nice, i just really fell inlove with the fantasy/erotic artwork and pulled the trigger. Perfect shirt for summer parties and music festivals. Hows the quality of the print?
The print is really good. It's not like a stiff silk screen, it's more like it's dyed into the fabric. I'm not too familiar with silk screening or shirt making terminology in general but that's how I'd describe it. Doesn't seem like it can or will fade very much, if at all.

No sandals/flip flops

VERY weak drop in my personal opinion. Jesus jersey is sitting on the UK site

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom