Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is not that he used bots, claimed to hook his boys up.

The problem is that he's not a regular poster, none of the regular posters in this thread are his boys, so you're gonna look like a douche just showing up and bragging on release day when everyone else misses out.

Dude essentially crashed a raging party where no one knew him, the keg was just tapped, and he's got a bunch of beer, doesn't share, and then dips. Obviously no one is gonna like that dude come on
laugh.gif

It's like why even show up to our party? Go have your own you greedy bastard.
I feel you...it was a bit much but ya'll have to realize that just because someone doesn't post in a thread doesn't mean they aren't hip to a particular product/can't purchase it. Complaining won't do much people...Just gotta get ready for the next release.

I'm crying that Destroyer got banned from ALL of NT for his trolling 
laugh.gif
. Even funnier how dudes go to cape for him & think everyone who voices anything against him are "haters." 2014 man lol.

This :lol: what's funnier is that 99% of the dudes in here crying/heated about NOT copping a $160 hoodie are over 21. I didn't think I'd laugh harder than the nikestore twitter slander on Sadder Days but I was wrong.

And I'm reading this while eating that beef jerky I bought from those 2 pairs of foams I copped on the restock and sold.

While I agree with your first paragraph .... the second seems quite irrelevant.

I actually think that there is now a certain humor that is associated with "NOT" obtaining a piece, because most of us are well aware of the outcome. I don't think real tears are forming. Or shoudl I say, I would hope that real tears are not forming in the eyes of these grown men.

Don't know how or when my wife had the time to find these but this was a huge surprise dropped off by usps just now..

Guess I have to get her that LV purse she wants now..
Lol..

NICE! I just threw my old pair out.. they were so beat up. :lol:

The thing you younger guys need to understand is that NT was not always this cut throat and there were and are still plenty of members in the community that look out for eachother. We help each other out, have met in real life, etc... and if you help other NTers out there's a pretty good chance it will come back to you in some way.

So you can choose yourself, to resell something you don't want, take away from people who do want it, and use that money to get what you want. All on your own, like Evil Side does. That's cool, your decision. But you're really just exploiting the community for your own gain.

But if you oop, or help people out on something for retail or close, and I see a lot in this thread which is nice. You can usually end up paying retail or close to retail for the stuff you want.

When you have a real job reselling is just a pain and seems like too much effort for little gain. But helping other NTers out will never get old and I hope it continues to happen and becomes more infectious in here.
This 100%. I try as much as possible to help people out and I only cop the things I want for myself. I definitely get a lot more people coming to me offering an oop because they've seen me do it for other people. Big or small oops, doesn't matter. You're either with us or against us kinda mentality. Look out for your own, and you'll be looked after. Exploit and profit, and you'll get **** on. It's just the name of the NT game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom