Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh well one missed. New week and everyone will have forgotten le Bain. Sandals it is!!
On a side note the flood decks bombed.

If you really want le Bain, 140 extra ain't horrible if you compare to the resell on some shoes. If you can wait awhile I'm sure you'll cop more reasonably. Bogos went from 300 on release day to like 150 now.

What Bogos are $150 now? those things are still at $200+ :lol:

Last edited:
What Bogos are $150 now? those things are still at $200+
laugh.gif
I'm thinking he meant Strictly Supreme or somewhere else.  I've seen people selling them for $150 a week or two after release on reddit.  These aren't the brown ones, but the black and grey tees.  

should I go tts on work pants? I checked the sizing chart and it looks like they run big...

input is much appreciated

page monitor hasnt gone off since before noon so hard to say. but there definitely has been a few restocks on em already
restocked at 1150 then at 1200 then again at 224 et, if there were any more I missed it

and ive been at work so its a good possibility I may have missed something, seems like they always go instantly, bots on autopilot got em on lock i guess

Last edited:
each his own, but 300 for supreme... ya folks gotta do better

and how do ya feel when you rock the **** the day of 

still can't get a extra nalgene...

different card - same billing address (wifes name) work??

or will the billing address catch?

why not

i think so?

try and run a vpn, that's how evilside got his many pairs

I'm worried my Bane will get cancelled if I try shenanigans... not worth it for a $20 nalgene that I was going to give away to an old student anyway :lol:

funny thing is shipping to Hawaii is $25, so technically I would be paying more for the shipping than the Nalgene :smh:

I'm worried my Bane will get cancelled if I try shenanigans... not worth it for a $20 nalgene that I was going to give away to an old student anyway
laugh.gif

funny thing is shipping to Hawaii is $25, so technically I would be paying more for the shipping than the Nalgene
mean.gif
naw i copped both the naglene and bain today, so nothing would happen i think

Ater missing out on Lebain, i thought about making my own hoody like that. But i didnt want to do another Manet piece because itll look like Supreme's. I designed this piece and am going to go ahead with it because we never see any fine art made by us minorities on clothing. what you guys think? (will remove asap if not allowed)

10268597_10100785522279337_2942107617231320949_n.jpg

Last edited:
should I go tts on work pants? I checked the sizing chart and it looks like they run big...

input is much appreciated
I tried on the work shorts and they were tts. I'm a 32 and 30 was tight, 34 too big. Try the military shorts though, I like them better actually.

I got you homie just check the pm.

run diff ip addresses + bots= multiple le bain
I see, but what about the payments? That's the only thing I can't figure out. Does supreme stop you from ordering multiple things by matching up credit card numbers or street addresses? Can you order the same item using the same address and just a different card?

Ater missing out on Lebain, i thought about making my own hoody like that. But i didnt want to do another Manet piece because itll look like Supreme's. I designed this piece and am going to go ahead with it because we never see any fine art made by us minorities on clothing. what you guys think? (will remove asap if not allowed)

10268597_10100785522279337_2942107617231320949_n.jpg

reminds me of

:smokin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom