Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't
mean.gif
 only got 1 bain sticker so far

What size you need? For some reason I was able to complete 2 separate orders with all the same info and cc, and received tracking for both already. If I do end up receiving two I'll oop you for sure. Large tho
nthat.gif
 #supnt at its finest, repped
is that really a thing now? I pretty much only wear sandals when taking out the trash or at the beach/pool.
yea same camp, this will actually be my first purchase of the season that's hype-influenced, but they def gre on me 
Just came home to these. Very pissed. The quality is not too good, feel quite scratchy. The zip pocket on the back is tiny, I have big hands but it's still pretty small. The all round fit isn't very good either. Also, the Supreme lettering on the bottom looks like it's gonna come off as soon as I get in a pool.

If I send them back can I only get store credit?
disappointing. especially for that price. these would be a gem on sale.

^^^

I like them, it's just, they're definitely missing some quality. The price of them is the main thing that P****s me off. I've got a CDG crusher that's too small and a baseball Henley that I look stupid in, if I can sell them for retail at least, I'll consider keeping the shorts.

I'm not angry... I'm just disappointed

^^^

I like them, it's just, they're definitely missing some quality. The price of them is the main thing that P****s me off. I've got a CDG crusher that's too small and a baseball Henley that I look stupid in, if I can sell them for retail at least, I'll consider keeping the shorts.

I'm not angry... I'm just disappointed
size?

mean.gif
 only got 1 bain sticker so far

nthat.gif
 #supnt at its finest, repped

yea same camp, this will actually be my first purchase of the season that's hype-influenced, but they def gre on me 

disappointing. especially for that price. these would be a gem on sale.
Logo hasn't came off my mesh jacket, wear it often. 

the kangaroo pocket and the hidden pock is a lifessaver

Logo hasn't came off my mesh jacket, wear it often. 

the kangaroo pocket and the hidden pock is a lifessaver
i love functional stuff like like. joggers/bball shorts/ like i love pockets. the nike shorts wouldve been great but i got stuck with a l and it fit shorter than i was hoping for

good looking out on the pics for those shorts... i was actually thinking of copping but the common sense in me said to not drop 90 on some shorts :lol:

The price on those is very much in line with designer shorts that are designed to get wet, but my cheapness prevents me from ever buying something I'll only get maybe 3-4 wears out of a summer if it's not on sale.

Take a look at what RL lists as the MSRP for their trunks/board shorts. Hell even Cremieux runs wild with the MSRP for their offerings, and based on the amount of stuff that shows up in my clearance Dillards, I'm the only jerk buying their stuff in a 4 state radius.

got a feeling the f1 tank/towel and sandals are all gonna come out in 1 drop. Like a beach pack sorta thing.

Sandals, CDG eras, and that striped hooded short sleeve (is that really dropping?) are the only things left for me.

got a feeling the f1 tank/towel and sandals are all gonna come out in 1 drop. Like a beach pack sorta thing.

Hopefully the F1 tank and the sandals drop on different weeks. I want both but I don't think I'm swift enough to get both at the same time. :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom