Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

I can't believe the vans are still sitting 
roll.gif
Joints are ugly. 

I was torn between the red or black and just stuck with the more versatile one
yeah I was contemplating navy but had the exact same thought, black can be worn with anything so went with that. I'm hoping this 5-panel is on the shallow side, if it's too deep it'll push my ears out like Dopey

I didn't think PB Sk8-Hi's were up to much, then after I seen a couple of on foot pictures they looked pretty nice. Same with these on the news section first picture. Still too bold for me, but they've grown on me

lmk if someone needs the DSM link they have the jerseys button downs crushers and wallet plus the shoes 

edit turns out anyone can buy them lol

Last edited:
Crusher already seems to be sold out though, I was interested in that one item this week and nothing.

edit: I love the baseball tops too, but man 298 per? That's me buying an authentic baseball jersey from Majestic.

Last edited:
Copped the lanyard! Finally restocked. My housemate got the black so I didn't want get the same as him, so I went with red. Black was my first choice but I think they are both sweet.

My first supreme buy!

how are the quality on those mints?

I've been using mine from their first major restock after being featured on uncrate, the ID window is flimsy, but that's been fixed with the later models. It's pretty durable though since it's made out of tyvek you'd have to really try to tear it, and you can't beat the weight short of using a rubber band.

Passed on this weeks drop. I kinda wanted the blue rocksteady, but didn't like it enough to pay $78 shipped. I'll be heading to LA for a few days and I'm thinking about stopping by Fairfax. Does anyone know if there is anything good left in-store?

I've been using mine from their first major restock after being featured on uncrate, the ID window is flimsy, but that's been fixed with the later models. It's pretty durable though since it's made out of tyvek you'd have to really try to tear it, and you can't beat the weight short of using a rubber band.
thanks might pick it up sounds like what i like and isnt 300 dollars so thats a plus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom