Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thursdays Drop

Quebec hockey jersey and im out.

Im 6'2 240 and normally wear a large in supreme items, should i go for a Large or XL in the jersey.

I was either getting a box logo or the jerz for the last piece this year. Leaning more toward the jerz considering the bogo hoodies drop almost every season and there ain't much going on with em besides the quality.

Anyone know if SupLA has any plaid bombers in store?
They were in store on when I went on Sunday (10/6).

Anyone know if there will be any difficulty buying the hockey jersey in store as opposed to online? Obviously assuming that I will be there around the time they open on thursday.

Gonna scoop up the blue hockey top.

Gonna wait till the Cosby beanie and box logos drop then I'm out.

Yeah I've passed on all the recent jerseys sup has dropped but this one is a must cop. I'm playing it safe and going for the black one. I woulda passed if the wrists weren't elastic. I just hate the way that looks. Like Kevin Smiths fat *** who never takes off that jersey!!!

How is the sizing on the jersey?

Ive been buying everything in a M, does the jersey run pretty true to size or should I expect it to run a little big?

Quebec hockey jersey and im out.

Im 6'2 240 and normally wear a large in supreme items, should i go for a Large or XL in the jersey.

You wear a Large?, I'm 6'2" 205 and I wear an XL and some XL items are a little short on me

Ill be getting an XL for sure on this jersey..

Last edited:
I'd imagine these run a little big. 6'2 & 240 lbs. I have no idea how u pull off a large my dude. It must be young as hell on you?

I'm about the same size as you and I copped the Medium.

6'1" 170 lbs.

Fits well. I usually get all my stuff in Medium.

6'1" 170 and you're a M in pullovers? I'm 6'0 160, never had a preme pullover but will probably go with a L this thursday. Gonna try to get a mini harvard in store so I can see fitting

Sizing is all preference. Depends on how u like ur clothes to fit. The smallest of my friends wears the baggiest clothes

That deep v neck makes that hockey jersey a pass for me, if I do cop only to trade basically

You wear a Large?, I'm 6'2" 205 and I wear an XL and some XL items are a little short on me

Ill be getting an XL for sure on this jersey..

yeah i wear a large in Tshirts and 34 in jeans.
since your going with a XL, Ill go with a XL to be safe

Last edited:
That's is what im afraid of. Those hockey jersey could be sold out within secs like the Lunar.

I may consider buying it off ebay if i lose out online.

Ran into ASAP Yams at SupLA today! Wish I could take a picture, but he was in a rush and said he'd be back in a minute but never came back. lol

I'm only going after the black fleece pullover. If I could get the hockey jersey. I will use it as trade bait.

Jerseys won't sell AS FAST as the flyknits. Those you had sneaker heads and people who usually don't even buy supreme and not to mention BOTS.

And I hope everybody who doesn't want the jersey and just copping for trade bait aren't my size :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom