Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
So noob question here but how can you cop more than one color of something? Wanted to grab a beanie with my Nalgene but it rejected me since I bought one last week. Diff card/addy/email needed??

Edit: anyone in LA/NY that can help me out with a Nalgene + a couple solid beanies?

Last edited:
They screwed up with the Academy top. It's up now, but for 68 bucks!!! I'm straight!!!! LMFAO Grabbed the water bottle and the FTW long sleeve in black that I wanted.. Until next time 

Got my burgundy vans
tumblrlb7275juyi1qdis99.gif

tumblr_lpw4ecn6au1qcxjv8o1_500.gif

Last edited:
Wanted the F1 in black but it was sold out already :frown:

was going to try for the Navy after but at that price i had to be easy with that :lol:

Last edited:
Grabbed :

Maroon & White SK8
Maroon & White Authentic
Marbled Tee
Camo Academy
Nalgene Bottle
Red Remington Crusher

This drop was amazing. :smokin

I had all 3 supreme items that I wanted sitting in my cart at 10:59.
& just couldn’t press proceed to order chase like I’m in NY & I don’t want to pay shipping lol.

Only option is to go in store now.

Hopefully denim jacket & bottle is there.
The fit on the jacket has to be immaculate for me to pay that price.

Anybody have a line on a Hooded Flannel in L?
Starting to kick myself for passing..

So noob question here but how can you cop more than one color of something? Wanted to grab a beanie with my Nalgene but it rejected me since I bought one last week. Diff card/addy/email needed??

Edit: anyone in LA/NY that can help me out with a Nalgene + a couple solid beanies?
You need to use a different CC. Billing address and email address can be the same however.

Pretty upset right now.  Wanted the Grey Academy in a Small but smallest was a Medium.  Checked out with it and figured I'll see how it fits.  Then saw the Black Academy has a Small but wasn't swift enough.  
ohwell.gif

yo if anyone can pick up a water bottle for me? please pm. couldn't deal with paying $30 on the web lol.

Wanted to get the magenta F1 but the price made me pass
was able to get:
rocksteady zipup
black classic logo 6panel
nalgene bottle

Good thing I missed the Academy. Money saved for me.

Gotta keep my eyes on the real prize.

I really wanted that water bottle. Gonna have to double up on the flip flops and trade I guess.

Was able to grab the magenta F-1 on my phone in class, I'm so amped. With all the people doing proxies, I thought it would be impossible to get.

Grabbed Sh8Hi black
Water bottle
Was out!
Will post first launch tomorrow( Cali takes like 7-8days)
Post second next week.
Thanx Supreme for the dopest Vans EVER!!
P. s. Was hard to watch the academy sell out.... But $ too much for a T.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom