Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

nerd.gif
i might head out there in the morning after online release.

anyways saw this on twitter/IG  for Supreme London

goodluck to all tomorrow, it's gonna get ugly.
thought that list was for f&f

:nerd: i might head out there in the morning after online release.

anyways saw this on twitter/IG  for Supreme London

goodluck to all tomorrow, it's gonna get ugly.

So many small feet doe lol. Makes me kinda happy to be the size I am. But they make more in the small sizes, so it balances out. Does anybody know what time london store opens?

There anyway to cancel an order and get a refund? I bought a pack of tees by mistake and got charged way too much $$$$ with shipping included.

I would say that given the current situation supreme is facing right now, I highly doubt you'll reach someone that can cancel that order for you.

Just take it and run.

my dm is open for the jersey link lol

not new here, first time asking for help though lol

Last edited:
Reminds me of the trick people do when they add socks to their cart and have their info all ready to checkout fast.Then they hurry and add the shoes to checkout only to see that the shoe sold out and you are stuck with just an order of socks lol haahahhaahh

Seeing all the pics & vids on twitter today was hilarious :lol:

I know them dudes are sick

Haven't copped anything this season and can't remember but do they charge your card immediately or wait until the item is shipped?

went to look on SS and it's just as bad there. was thinking everyone would be regulars but I see the same questions being asked there as well. :smh:

Good luck to everyone in the morning though.

The biggest problem imo is going to be all the cats jumping on their phones to try when they'll have less than 1% chance. Just on the site contributing traffic

Drop list: (for those who care)
Lightweight flannel gingham
Supreme nike jersey
Supreme nike shorts
Foams
Small box tee
Work shorts
Nepal 5 panel
Quilted panel crew neck
Grid camo boonie
Perf leather camp cap
Printed block stripe pocket tee