Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
i caved and got the allover pink panther print. I had my eye on it ever since it dropped. picked up the air freshener as well.

how hard has it been to cop cdg x vans x supreme joints in the past? Not sure how swift I'll need to be come tomorrow morning.

thought that I called in and got my shipping problem fixed, but apparently they still sent my pair of sandals to an address that doesn't even exist. Y'all think there is anything that I can do to get a refund of some sort, seeing as how they authorized a charge on my card without even having the correct billing address for it?

thought that I called in and got my shipping problem fixed, but apparently they still sent my pair of sandals to an address that doesn't even exist. Y'all think there is anything that I can do to get a refund of some sort, seeing as how they authorized a charge on my card without even having the correct billing address for it?
Have you already tried to call UPS customer service or the UPS sort facility directly to explain to them the situation? That'll probably be of little use as they usually require the shipper to act on issues like that..

If there was no luck there, you could always call you credit card company and file a chargeback dispute as a last resort.

Last edited:
What is the current market value for a white Thunderbird jersey?

And PCL Hoodie?

Both Medium.

Got them in today, pulled fast & it seems like the paint came off, no biggie, I will paint again if it gets worst. I wear size 12, got size 12 & I'm happy with the size. Feels like how sliders usually feel, I genuinely like them to the point where I would wear them to the court, to the shower & ect. (College kid lol) wish I got another pair to keep on ice.

Also got the hobo tool & it's great, great size & feels durable.

This happened with mine also, also on the letter E.

Looks like I can spend tomorrow plotting on how to get out of doing work from 11-1245 instead of spending time hoping I get lucky on Supreme. I don't like the font used for the Rocksteady tee, so even though I'd love to get a Supreme Camo shirt, it's not going to be that one.

Got an '08 American tee for you heh

wish that damn hoody came in other colors beside white.

Knowing me, itd get dirty the moment the package came in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom