Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got home from being out for the 4th with a whole lot of padding on either side to a few deliveries:

No Limit 5 panel snapback for my gf, Joan of Arc and Lolita tees for me, and a pair of Tennis Classics in Black. All in all not a bad set of deliveries to find when getting home from a long weekend.

edit: As I was getting everything put away tonight, I noticed that one of the shirts came with a Le Bain box logo sticker. I wanted one of these bad earlier in the season, but had written off getting one outside of ordering it alone and I didn't want to spend more than 3 on a sticker.

Last edited:
Haven't posted gear in awhile
But really hyped in the CDG New Era and ROCKSTEADY T!!
The Rocksteady was a nice secret drop super clean T.
Hope you all got yours!

Got home from being out for the 4th with a whole lot of padding on either side to a few deliveries:

No Limit 5 panel snapback for my gf, Joan of Arc and Lolita tees for me, and a pair of Tennis Classics in Black. All in all not a bad set of deliveries to find when getting home from a long weekend.

edit: As I was getting everything put away tonight, I noticed that one of the shirts came with a Le Bain box logo sticker. I wanted one of these bad earlier in the season, but had written off getting one outside of ordering it alone and I didn't want to spend more than 3 on a sticker.

Stopped reading after Lolita tee, good job my man!

Yeah I know most people HATE those tennis classics, but I've got a soft spot for Nike's OLD tennis shoes, I wish they'd have done a pair in white/blue, but these were nice and the price was great.

Yeah I know most people HATE those tennis classics, but I've got a soft spot for Nike's OLD tennis shoes, I wish they'd have done a pair in white/blue, but these were nice and the price was great.

Not bad, but def something you catch at/near retail or just move on

if anyone who attempted wasn't/isn't able to cop the dylan joints, i've got a U.S. site with them to share and another that i think does phone orders.

loro trench why do you elude me?! 
frown.gif

There are actually two items I'd buy on sale if they make it, for a change. Usually I want nothing. Will be interesting to see if they restock anything in the coming weeks online as well.

does anyone know where i can find a "DOGGS 4 LIFE" tee ???

something about this tee has me mesmerized

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom