Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spent a good amount at Supreme yesterday..........
Tonight "SURPRISE, SURPRISE, Card Declined"

Have to wait until 2morrow to call customer service

But CHAINSAW is hands down the Best Supreme Hat ever

&

GIGER DECKS ARE BEST SUPREME DECKS EVER

Buy hey, I was the crazy guy who only bought 1 OG hirst deck when they dropped because I needed $$$ for the ZEN GREY YEEZY 1's the next day.
Literally saw that the Hirst decks sold out online, then took a train to SUPLA, and bought a hirst deck. FAIRFAX looked like a ghost town that day.

Fast forward about a year and I'm waiting in line for Baldessari decks with Taylor Jacobson of Rachel ZOE fame. I didn't know who she was LOL!!

From Wiz Khalifa

@just nikes you may wanna hit up Supny Monday,as a lot of heads were saying that there will be some restocking starting that day (possibly).

@franksneaks90 the army shirt is $138. Great quality and feels somewhere in between a shirt and a coach jacket, in terms of thickness.

Ended up coping the S 5 panel and a few stickers. Was pretty surprised as there was a fair FSR of most items in the store (with the exception of the hail mary and KRS 1). Line was about 50 deep at supny store at around 1pm. Will pass by today and check back in later for the NY heads

Last edited:

it in that 130 range if memory serves correct. it's as nice as you'd expect, qood feel and all that but i'd rather have a jacket like that
@just nikes you may wanna hit up Supny Monday,as a lot of heads were saying that there will be some restocking starting that day (possibly).

@franksneaks90 the army shirt is $138. Great quality and feels somewhere in between a shirt and a coach jacket, in terms of thickness.

Ended up coping the S 5 panel and a few stickers. Was pretty surprised as there was a fair FSR of most items in the store (with the exception of the hail mary and KRS 1). Line was about 50 deep at supny store at around 1pm. Will pass by today and check back in later for the NY heads
Cool, thanks. Yeah from pics I can tell its pretty thick. It doesn't get too cold in my area so I'll  be able to rock it as outerwear in the fall and spring.

Can someone confirm I guess mainly wat tees beanies an hoodies or zipups that r comming this drop since a lot of y'all have been instore thanks peeps
P.S. It's a money thang an one 148 hoodie eats a chunk of pie lol

Can someone confirm I guess mainly wat tees beanies an hoodies or zipups that r comming this drop since a lot of y'all have been instore thanks peeps
P.S. It's a money thang an one 148 hoodie eats a chunk of pie lol
dog. theres a pricing list on this page...and the full drop list has been posted several times.

Last edited:
about to pull the trigger on a teal hail mary for 160 plus 10 ship...im in between sizes M and L, so this way I can see how the M fits and potentially cop the L on thursday if the M doesn't  fit good

the teal HM jersey is the best jersey since the roses to me

Went by today. Got there around 12:30 and had to wait maybe 20-25 minutes to get in. It looked like they only had size M KRS One shirts on display but then I found one Navy in a L. The employee brought me a folded one from the back. The only colors of KRS shirts they didn't have on display were black, white, and grey. I'm happy with what I got.

Well fellas, it's been real fun being the OP & being able to make finding answers a bit easier here, but I'm gonna be real busy this season so I figured it's time to give the reigns to someone who can keep it updated and give some good info, so @ronaldcinho's gonna be running things now.

nthat.gif

Wait just to confirm because I probably missed it on the list, but did the messenger bag drop?

Well fellas, it's been real fun being the OP & being able to make finding answers a bit easier here, but I'm gonna be real busy this season so I figured it's time to give the reigns to someone who can keep it updated and give some good info, so @ronaldcinho
's gonna be running things now.

:nthat:

THE BRAND WORTH GIVE UP THREAD FOR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom