Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are probably just gonna be used for around the house, plus it's getting cold here so I'm gonna start needing undershirts and long johns again

My stuff was supposed to come today but my ups driver skipped out on me. Now I got to wait until tomorrow :smh:
Once you get tracking just schedule pick up at your local UPS facility it's quicker for me personally I don't have to worry about missing my package. My UPS driver hated coming to my complex he would make me his last drive like 830 at night hated it. So yeah try that out works better imo.

On the ups site, it said my package isn't moving until tomorrow at 11:59 pm so it sat 2 days basically ,doing nothing
mean.gif
kinda annoying. It'll be here Thursday. The suspense is killing me
I knew about yesterday being off, didn't know about the weekend thing. I meant to say it basically sat for two days(today and tomorrow) since its not moving until 11:59 pm tomorrow
what this means, is it will be/is in transit and the next update will be at 11:59pm tomorrow. most likely it will update that it has arrived at your local sort facility and it will be going to your local UPS Hub and probably loaded for for the days delivery...

im out in cali and the last update i got was on  Friday that it departed Maspeth, next update will be that it arrived in cali and then sent to my local UPS hub to be loaded for the days delivery ( ETA is thursday) ....a package doesnt go from NY to Cali by sitting in a facility, it takes a few days in transit.

be patient bruh

Last edited:
[thread="500461"]Looks like my stuff came late at night yesterday. When I woke up my package was chilling on my porch. Supreme was generous with the stickers they gave me the krs-one,stallion,and the little 3m stickers plus a pack of post it notes.[/thread]

post it notes with the supreme bogo :smokin

the zippo is :smokin as well can't wait to use it

No 3m stickers with my order that came yesterday but did get stallion, love supreme, and post its.

joepapamama23 joepapamama23

Is this what your order looks like right now?

And still listed as Order Processed: Ready for Pickup?

If so here's what happened, with the thousands of orders they've been processing from the drop, mistakes happen and mis scans aren't noticed. The fact that it's on the move from the Sort Site and never once showed the normal scan from Maspeth, NY is why I'm not worried. If Friday comes and goes for me and it never shows back up in the system, that's when I'd get concerned and call.

Yeah, I've learned to exhibit some patience with places that don't have a super huge shipping staff. Kind of interested in seeing the list of what's dropping tomorrow so I can know if I should bring my laptop to work or just keep it moving. While I don't find the Vans as terrible as others, it's not really high on my GOTTA GET IT list for the season.

If they put out that Satin Parka tomorrow though, all bets are off.

It looked like the picture but I wasn't worried. There was an update earlier today. It's about a 25 minute drive from where I live. It'll be here tomorrow. It's all good.

This is exciting cause its my first Supreme purchase lol. I'm usually pretty patient with packages.

Thank you all who explained

So I ordered 2 shirts last Thursday...they charged my debit card...and today I noticed that I have the money back in my acct and I haven't gotten any emails from them besides the order confirmation email....has this ever happened to anyone?

got a pack of all white and all yellow Post its 
nthat.gif

Im good on Post its for the rest of year in Work 

Last edited:
poppin that Preme Cherry. wait till you cop a hyped item for the very 1st time...pure ecstasy
laugh.gif
So true. I sent him a couple Preme stickers this year that he was stoked on like the Twins Sticker and something else, can't remember... 

got a pack of all white and all yellow Post its 
nthat.gif

Im good on Post its for the rest of year in Work 
Did any post-its come in the pocket tee package? I'd understand if you stole all the accessories doe 
nerd.gif

If I get post its I need to make sure I don't slip them in with my normal work post its.

I don't want people in court asking me "what's supreme?" When I leave a hold request for stuff I'm waiting on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom