Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anybody else feeling that denim hooded baseball shirt or is it just me? And does anybody know how the denim hooded shirt fits or has a fit pic? I'm assuming the baseball shirt should be the same fit as the shirt.

Is anybody else feeling that denim hooded baseball shirt or is it just me? And does anybody know how the denim hooded shirt fits or has a fit pic? I'm assuming the baseball shirt should be the same fit as the shirt.
i am lowkeuy

just busted out my old DMX cd's... fun fact - DMX is the only artist to have 2 albums in the top 10 at the same time (both at #1 when debuted)

Yeah I'm trying to look it up, but I want to say there's been other artists that have had 2 top 10 albums at the same time. Without digging through Billboard data I want to say that the Beatles probably did it at some point.

Yeah I'm trying to look it up, but I want to say there's been other artists that have had 2 top 10 albums at the same time. Without digging through Billboard data I want to say that the Beatles probably did it at some point.

I could have misquoted the fact, but I know there is some type of record he set with those two albums releasing so close together and being at the top of the charts near the same time... maybe in the hip hop genre?

Possibly, I know he's up there with back to back album releases debuting at number 1 tied with a bunch of other groups at 5 albums released at number 1.

The Kingston Trio had 4 albums in the top 10 in November/December 1959.

Are they still around? I remember SoundBombing 1 and 2 being the soundtrack to some ridiculous nights in college.

I know it's lame, but I'm broke, so if anyone gets an extra Giger sticker tomorrow, please help me out. Will gladly send a fi****l of stickers in return.

Stone island pullover defintaly is not oversized lol anyone else cop?? It's super dope and fits great.

everytime i look through my crates of wax i always pull this emerson lake and palmer joint.

the whole album artwork and the way it opens is just pure ART..

dont feel like diggin it out right now.

but its this one.

it opens up to expose a womans face.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom