Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
think any of the tees will sell out within an hour? wondering if I have time to drive to work first and then place the order :nerd:

Is anybody else feeling that denim hooded baseball shirt or is it just me?

Not just you, wanted it since the preview first came out. I'm just torn between the white or the black, both look great. :smh:

Nothing has been selling that fast, I'd expect the Giger stuff to hang around a bit just like the Vajello stuff last season.

Reactions: alp
Nothing has been selling that fast, I'd expect the Giger stuff to hang around a bit just like the Vajello stuff last season.
aight thanks man. I don't feel like going down to supreme and doing the line so I'll try from home.

I've managed to get everything I wanted this season from my phone on all but the first drop (I brought my laptop to work that week) As long as you're online and ready when the stuff goes on sale you shouldn't have much trouble. The Coach's Jacket may go kind of fast since it's probably the most accessible piece in the collection. The Pipe Sucker will probably linger until they take it down, you'd be hard pressed to wear that in polite company.

Has all the Supreme Hockey jerseys as of late been fitting the same? I want that RR Hockey top but not sure if it fits like the fleur de lis top. Any help?

Think im going to regret passing on the hooded baseball shirt. Don't have the funds for it this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom