Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac is donezo...my boy hooked it up with an 8....god ain't want to see ron flourish today. helped like 10 people cop their pairs. oh whale. gonna chalk up today as an L and put the Thursday blues away with some liquid courage

Mac is donezo...my boy hooked it up with an 8....god ain't want to see ron flourish today. helped like 10 people cop their pairs. oh whale. gonna chalk up today as an L and put the Thursday blues away with some liquid courage
Damn that sucks man. Glad you still got a pair.

Hope youre getting paid for that Macbook..

Last edited:
Can anyone explain what the #1059 crew is all about? i always gets supreme releases but i guess there's a way to add to cart early? I'm not asking for how you do it because i know I'll get slammed if i did. just want to confirm if it's some method for adding to cart early and if so, how consistent & prevalent is the method.

Can anyone explain what the #1059 crew is all about? i always gets supreme releases but i guess there's a way to add to cart early? I'm not asking for how you do it because i know I'll get slammed if i did. just want to confirm if it's some method for adding to cart early and if so, how consistent & prevalent is the method.

No one adds to cart early.

Have the direct product link. Check out quickly.... OR use a bot

The resell price will be interesting. Can't imagine too many people keeping these. Once shipments start coming in the market will be flooded.

just got shipping for both pairs to the same address but my cards had different names 
pimp.gif
What? You can do that?

The resell price will be interesting. Can't imagine too many people keeping these. Once shipments start coming in the market will be flooded.

Gonna be funny to see that. Wonder if any restocks will hapen like with the Foams.

Looks like low 400 high 500 now so if you plan on selling better hope you have in hand now or throw it up and hope it sells with your screen shot of order conf.

A few months or weeks they'll go down to 300 if people can't come up on resell with foams can't see these going for that much when it settles down.

Dreaded shipping question. I know.

#850XXX still no shipping email.

#851XXX shipped.

Does supreme start shipping from last to first? Just curious.

Correction these are up for buy it now for 300 :lol: and the high is 400

Yall boys better scramble to sell or prepare to be wearing forces again

If these resell for $500+, i will fall victim to make making money off of mine.

+

Unless you have the persons credit card information & address, you cannot cancel their order. Supreme is well aware of the fraudulent hype beasts out there. C'mon, y'all should know better.

As of now they are not and won't. First time I checked was initial drop now that the smoke settled 300 low 400 is the numbers I am seeing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom