Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

If it really is 200 pairs that went live, then it makes sense (numberswise) that this is NYC store's leftover allocation after the backdoor pairs went out to UniqueHype, F&F, etc...
I think it also makes sense with the swiftness of OOS. You got at least 10k + people sniping NDC, most of which have bots, so there was little to no chance for most people without ATC.

Why did they cancel NYC release on the AF1's - Violence????

or NYC is tried of sneakerheads causing Mad Disruption??

Why did they cancel NYC release on the AF1's - Violence????

or NYC is tried of sneakerheads causing Mad Disruption??

Henny, waddup fam, long time no see. 

Nah just meetin up for these white Preme Forces that Mario is oopin me. #SUPNT FAM love b. 

Just fam helpin fam (i've ooped him some items before). 

Now I need these reds and I"m good (will cop blacks later on).
:pimp: I'm in Brentwood now. If you ever stop by the metro station hit me up n if I'm home well have a drink. I Live right on top of that joint

Last edited:
Just noticed these were on NDC's release calendar. Wonder how long they been up there.
They changed that page right before the release. One of my friends asked me this morning if anything was dropping today, and I always refer to that page, and it wasn't there as of noon.

Well that was an interesting turn of events... Got my exchange gift shipped out today, was super caught up with work this week but should reach its destination by Monday or Tuesday

Heck yes, I'm really surprised they haven't worked with one of the startups doing tyvek wallets to get a run done.

I'm not even all into af1 but the whites looking good. Wouldn't mind owning a pair. Maybe I'm saying this because I have a pair right next to me lol seriously they do look good.

I wouldn't rely too much on resale prices ever dropping significantly, the Sup AF1's from 2012 didn't. It's only a matter of time before more celebs rock them, and well we know what happens after that... Thanks Ye.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom