Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no correlation with shipping and order number.
It's a case-by-case scenario. If I have any reason to believe you or anybody else is promoting their items than your posts will be deleted, as Meth stated in that quote.
Exactly. In the rules, it seems like any post outside of the BST is not allowed, but in fact any link is allowed so long as it isn't your listing/auction/whatever.

Mini lantern came in while I was at the office today, sucker is BRIGHT. Wish I'd have had it at the end of October when I was fumbling in the dark walking back to my car from a festival

Mini lantern came in while I was at the office today, sucker is BRIGHT. Wish I'd have had it at the end of October when I was fumbling in the dark walking back to my car from a festival
Im glad I added one on this morning with the pullover. Going to be my camping light. Can't wait.

For the amount of orders I'm sure they got swamped with today, that warehouse is working strong. Just waiting to see my espresso cup and tonal beanie notice, although I'm half expecting not to see that until tomorrow.

For those that did stuff in store today, did they have any new stickers? Seems like after the first week and Giger drop this season we haven't seen anything else.

Should I buy the face mask at re-sell now or later?

I struck out, didn't get any sleep. Got home, posted here and slept until my alarm I set at 10:50.

Woke up at 11:02
mean.gif

I'm tight
WAIT. Resell is ALWAYS highest day of release. These will come down to *semi* "reasonable" prices soon.

So after I was complaining about kids cutting today at nyc we got pulled right from the middle of the line into the store. 10 of us cuz we weren't acting like the idiots in front that cut everyone and refused to move back when the security asked them 50x. They opened an hour early

Seems like most of the guys in here are from the eastcoast..I hardly see any guys from the left coast in here talk about availability in the LA store.

I wish I knew someone who did so I can have a local oop me for some stuff and Im 2 hours south of LA..Any of yall in here?

Can't even say I struck out, got busy with work at the worst time. Didn't even have a chane to try :smh:

Last edited:
So after I was complaining about kids cutting today at nyc we got pulled right from the middle of the line into the store. 10 of us cuz we weren't acting like the idiots in front that cut everyone and refused to move back when the security asked them 50x. They opened an hour early
Thas y im online or bust! Too ole to be effn kids who need a ta catch a slap! Cool deal of how that went down tho!

Been studying for finals all day. Any restocks happen? I wanna know if I should set my monitors for the rest of the night or not.

Anybody in LA? I NEED that woodland facemask smh

Seems like most of the guys in here are from the eastcoast..I hardly see any guys from the left coast in here talk about availability in the LA store.

I wish I knew someone who did so I can have a local oop me for some stuff and Im 2 hours south of LA..Any of yall in here?

From La and you'll never catch me at the store fam specially on hype released. With my temper I wouldn't do well with line cutters or d bags that line up. Reasons why I stopped doing line ups for shoes.

From La and you'll never catch me at the store fam specially on hype released. With my temper I wouldn't do well with line cutters or d bags that line up. Reasons why I stopped doing line ups for shoes.

Totally agree with you..but maybe for just the stuff that we know is in the store like certain beanies and tees/hoodies. I'll shoot you a PM

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom