Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my 1st delivery from last week's drops. I wish I'd have gotten into the brand earlier. Quality on the pullover is pretty damn nice. I know it's the same cut/quality as the F Em pullover I got earlier in the season, but this one I can wear pretty much anywhere without catching side eyes from any parents.

As far as Tyler goes, while I don't care for his music, I wouldn't wish for him to die in a fire. I'd much rather he just fade into obscurity. I'm a bit past his target demographic though.

It'd be more influential for me to see Moodymann or anyone from the Underground Resistance label rocking Supreme, although that'd go totally against the aesthetic look they always went for.

Would expect Lil B in one of those, or some hella dedicated task force dudes :lol: But yeah Tylers influence was held on that certain group of kids who fit his demographic around 2011-12 or so, aka dudes like Solepremecon & friends on the IG community now. Never been a fan of his stuff, and almost resented his association with the brand. For the newer generations (aka slightly younger millennials) I would say it has to be like Wiz and Rocky who are having the larger influence at the moment. Even more "trap" rappers like Shy Glizzy are paying attention to Supreme now, which kinda stunned me, but they're usually the ones only in it cause its hot rn anyways

Got some PCL stickers today off ebay. Glad for some variety, now if only I had something to stick them too.

Dyed hoodies :smokin

Had to go find this again.

Pi8BOlfh.jpg

kid dyed his camo hoodie black on reddit. came out really good.

I wonder if he tried to dye that red and it came out pink :lol:

That camo on the other hand :pimp:

According to the thread on reddit, he went for pink. Gave it thought to see what pastel color he was going to go with since the stitching won't hold the dye either.

that really looks good man. I wanted to grab white but I wasn't swift enough to grab more than two. if they do any sort of restock, I'll deff try for white first so I can make some rit dye magic happen.

I have been frequenting this thread less due to post drop pictures[emoji]128547[/emoji]
I just wanted a bogo no more no less[emoji]128546[/emoji]
seeing people eat for 350 is insane to me I mean they come out every year different colors yes, but does it really matter. I'm just going to go the same route next year and **** it if I turn 50 by the time I cop my first bogo #teammanual then so it be
hahaha

I have been frequenting this thread less due to post drop pictures[emoji]128547[/emoji]
I just wanted a bogo no more no less[emoji]128546[/emoji]
seeing people eat for 350 is insane to me I mean they come out every year different colors yes, but does it really matter. I'm just going to go the same route next year and **** it if I turn 50 by the time I cop my first bogo #teammanual then so it be
hahaha
Lol I feel you.. 0/3 until last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom