Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my haste to post this, I didn't realize I posted this in the wrong thread. Sorry about that, they're gone anyway, as quickly as they appeared.

Last edited:
If any of you guys are size 9, corgi has an incredible pair of Black/Metallic Purple co.jp highs that I've only seen in a showcase thread. If I could wedge my foot into them I'd buy them for myself, but hopefully someone gets them and gets to enjoy the hell out of them.
my size but I am trying to lock down a pair of black LMs

You guys got neck rolls or something? And I mean it's a mask. were you expecting it to fit loose and keep falling down?

My mask came in yesterday, as stated earlier it is extremely tight... Might be headed to the bay
frown.gif
Most neoprene masks are super tight. Thats kind of the point. The material stretches out over time 

Yeah I realized I was familiar w/ the carol after posting.

Funny that this will probably be my only Supreme purchase of the season that I keep & from the pic you can't even tell it's Supreme :lol:

Hope they don't ruin the back w/ some big gaudy graphic.

Yeah I realized I was familiar w/ the carol after posting.

Funny that this will probably be my only Supreme purchase of the season that I keep & from the pic you can't even tell it's Supreme :lol:

Hope they don't ruin the back w/ some big gaudy graphic.
I was kinda hoping that's exactly what they do lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom