Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this release may be one of the tangible effects of the VF acquisition. Its just not realistic to have a store that releases no new product 15-20 weeks out of the year.

Nike boots ugly......... but it makes sense why they trying to hurry up and release them, who needs these in (spring/summer) time.
And there may have been a production/shipping delay similar to the white AM+, so if they were supposed to drop in early Dec. but didn't arrive stateside til Christmastime, it'd make sense to just release them during sale period.

PS - I have numerous pairs of Nike boots - AM90s, AF1s, Manoa, SFB, 6" Goadomes and a couple pairs of winterized Spizikes. Life in New England kinda dictates having comfortable waterproof winter boots. Won't be going for these, though.

Last edited:
Supreme x 3

never understood why Nike boots got so popular in dc. Saw a dude in foams the other day tho and that brought me back.

anyone in here from dc and remember when they sold supreme at the dc commonwealth for a hot second?

also wish the CDg wasn’t printed on the vans...definitely just scrubbed some of it off cleaning the midsole. Whoops.

26C7CF37-8C92-459C-AFE9-26D50C9A0854.jpeg
this mans coat rack is filled with exotic jackets

I think this release may be one of the tangible effects of the VF acquisition. Its just not realistic to have a store that releases no new product 15-20 weeks out of the year.

unless its apart of their new marketing ploy

not sure how long u been into supreme but even how supreme now wasnt always like this from how they do releases to in store sign up, there is so much that has changed

maybe this is apart of their new model

its actually kind of genius

Supreme x 3

never understood why Nike boots got so popular in dc. Saw a dude in foams the other day tho and that brought me back.

anyone in here from dc and remember when they sold supreme at the dc commonwealth for a hot second?

also wish the CDg wasn’t printed on the vans...definitely just scrubbed some of it off cleaning the midsole. Whoops.

Yeah. Initial release was the iron mike tee. I arrived late the opening day and copped a black shop tee and a GOOD x crooks castle tew (chain hoodie craze) tee and the undefeated af1 black/neon green.
they also had the union am 360 and some undft heat.

Supreme x 3

what size is this jacket?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom