Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Week 1 arrivals. Prodigy bogo sticker included

06B6A57D-4EDA-401D-91BF-CFD6BCC5ADAF.jpeg

Resellers tryna monopolize these dunks :smh:. Just like I thought with the pictures of the resellers I posted yesterday. The 3 size 11 black dunks I saw yesterday on Ebay sold for $850 and up. If these resellers get almost as many pairs as they can for the low, they will try to sell for $1000-$1500 and up. Eventually more than that in a couple of months from now if they get high paying buyers.

Thought to myself "Hmmm, maybe I'll check StockX for that tan Spellout cap since it doesn't seem to want to restock."

Screenshot_20210306-005722_StockX.jpg

:smh:

Checked UPS my choice and I have a tracking from supreme. Didn’t get an email confirmation. Might be worth a try if y’all are curious.

Odd, but I got a notification from FedEx I was gritting a package and when I go to check who it's from, I see it's from SHOP.

Is this FedEx shipping a new thing?

Odd, but I got a notification from FedEx I was gritting a package and when I go to check who it's from, I see it's from SHOP.

Is this FedEx shipping a new thing?
Same. Wonder if contract ended with UPS.

Last edited:
1614920634552.jpeg

Quick story time for NT cuz I JUST now finally got this shirt

-lil side piece who bought it gets into car accident after she copped

-re evaluates life and realizes she was just a side jawn and we weren’t going anywhere

-Starts dating some dude cuz he wanted to cuff and I did not

-I get blocked and get texts from him acting like a simp, at this point I’m like Ima never see my baby Mariah (shirt) I give up

*2 weeks go by*

- I get unblocked and get a snap of her wearing nothing but the shirt and respond ???

- She says do you still want this shirt... he cheated on me 😭

-She comes over tonight I get the top, the shirt, and some Girl Scout cookies but not before making her apologize and feel guilty for blocking me lol smh

*KG VOICE*
ANYTHING IS POSSIBLEEEEE

oh and disclaimer this is not futura Shordy 😂
old NT detectives would have been salty they never got that shirt and found her and showed her this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom