Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda wish I could’ve gotten the AF1’s instead of these. Kinda meh...

CC2AF6DC-DD22-4516-B31B-CA54E00C669E.jpeg

A9D8808A-E541-4508-9329-84F15C084B3E.jpeg

JPS JPS wuchi01 wuchi01
The new bag is nice, its really light so it would be great for hiking. I like the ripstop material a little better, as well as the compartment layout. Stuffed em for the pics so it would show the shape better. Hope this helps!
20210312_163055.jpg
20210312_163136.jpg

Appreciate reply. Thank you for pics.
Chuckled for the use of those two specific packs.
Have exact same from original drops but in usual Personal favorite color Red.
:rofl:
:emoji_handshake:

Yo, this loser on grailed cancelled my blue dunks I ordered from him last week. His ***** *** said if you "gonna be difficult", cop elsewhere. :lol:. Asking him when he got them, one day he said they coming in tomorrow, another day he said they didnt ship yet. Lying ***.
**** that Texas *****. I got it for $777 but he canceled and relisted for more than $1000. I got black dunks on the way but this **** and the reselling and contstant problems buying stuff is enough. Im sticking to selling alot of this ****. Fed up with this.

to those who got the Bat in store (SF preferred), did it come packaged in a cardboard box, or just the plastic sleeve?

Yo, this loser on grailed cancelled my blue dunks I ordered from him last week. His ***** *** said if you "gonna be difficult", cop elsewhere. :lol:. Asking him when he got them, one day he said they coming in tomorrow, another day he said they didnt ship yet. Lying ***.
**** that Texas *****. I got it for $777 but he canceled and relisted for more than $1000. I got black dunks on the way but this **** and the reselling and contstant problems buying stuff is enough. Im sticking to selling alot of this ****. Fed up with this.

that happened with me on goat. Copped the green pair for 870 total and got it cancelled a week later. Now them ****s 1200.

no one knows what theyre doin & im over it as well

Digital flag sweater restocked. The red white and blue color is more detailed you can see the eagle on the sweater vs the blk and grey colorway. The green one is all over the palce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom