Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
copped the black overdyed camp... I got desert storm and regular camo so figured get something different plus I wear black a lot... good news I talked to IT at my job and they fixed the supreme site for me because they had a bunch of firewalls and the site didn't run the same... now I can cop at work without having to drive home on my lunch break or taking Thursday off

Goretex and, you guessed it, double knee cord pants, to strike out on some snakeskin stuff.
05002167-EB25-432E-ADC5-3BC064C69414.jpeg

Be careful about some sellers out there, tryna accept only f&f payments on PayPal. Sending money to F&f isn't protected by paypal buyer protection. I found a listing for dunks sbs but it's another looks good to be true type of listing for $900. :smh:.

Be careful about some sellers out there, tryna accept only f&f payments on PayPal. Sending money to F&f isn't protected by paypal buyer protection. I found a listing for dunks sbs but it's another looks good to be true type of listing for $900. :smh:.

There is only about 6 people in this world I would F&F some PayPal money to. And 1 of them isn’t even my mom.

Oh just found that cornballs IG.

Hes 27 so he gets a pass but he lookin 43

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom