Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
The floral appliqué s/s looks firs but gonna be a C-note so prolly pass.

Pass on everything...Wheaties tee and Camo Swarovski are tempting...
That pink suede jacket is so fire tho damn!
Screenshot_20210331-124121_Instagram.jpg
Preme suede pieces are quality. If this does make it to the sales rack I want...

Hoping I can grab the fleece tomorrow. Wasn't lucky to get a spot for SF this week.

Wow the basketball jersey hoody sizing is all over the place.

Bought a small and a medium, hopefully my orders go through and one of them fits.

Just got my hearts arc hoodie today...fit is terrible...along with my other stuff my order was $300 and no stickers

return request already sent
hope the crew necks don't fit wonky this season

short and wide sleeves are opposite of my body type

So here’s what i don’t get about SX..

they have a lowest asked price of let’s say, $250 and when I notice I have said item in my closet still DS and I place an ask for $250 it doesn’t sell. However if I wanted to buy the item I’d have to pay $250+fees.

who’s coming up with these prices?

they have a lowest asked price of let’s say, $250 and when I notice I have said item in my closet still DS and I place an ask for $250 it doesn’t sell. However if I wanted to buy the item I’d have to pay $250+fees.

You are ignoring the highest bid.

If the lowest ask is $250, but the highest bid is only $200, then if you also place an ask of $250, the item will not sell.

You could only sell the item for $200, or wait and hope that someone else is willing to pay $250. But for an instant sale, you can only sell to the highest bid, the lowest ask is irrelevant.

They include bids/asks across all regions, some factoring in fees/etc some regions don't have to pay, but you in the states can't accept a bid from certain regions so it's pretty misleading, but it helps artificially pump prices globally if some bidders see higher bids even if they're not directly competing with those bidders :lol:

You are ignoring the highest bid.

If the lowest ask is $250, but the highest bid is only $200, then if you also place an ask of $250, the item will not sell.

You could only sell the item for $200, or wait and hope that someone else is willing to pay $250. But for an instant sale, you can only sell to the highest bid, the lowest ask is irrelevant.

so let’s say something like this..
A0B01E06-FD2A-4F80-9DD4-2F1C4D961A60.jpeg

if I’m selling it I’d put $275 and it will just sit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom