Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got some sale items in
PXL_20210127_201626679.jpg

Looks like they pulled the digi floral from in store.

Weird thing is I'm a Small in tees and sweatshirts, but a Medium in their button ups. So the digi floral fits me well albeit slightly baggy.
really?

I should have grabbed then...I'm a medium in tees

if you could post a pic of it worn that would be appreciated

Weird glitch with the internet at work, some workstations internet speeds are pushing 900mbs :wow:
Thats gonna help on Thursdays fa sho!

Weird glitch with the internet at work, some workstations internet speeds are pushing 900mbs :wow:
Thats gonna help on Thursdays fa sho!

no it won’t, I been pushing 900/900 for 4 years now... your still gonna be in the same boat with everyone else trust me

no it won’t, I been pushing 900/900 for 4 years now... your still gonna be in the same boat with everyone else trust me
Oh word? Damn I've been coppin at 150 200 for years thought that extra 700mbs would do something damn, we'll see tho

Oh word? Damn I've been coppin at 150 200 for years thought that extra 700mbs would do something damn, we'll see tho

youll get the same errors as everyone else and the same cart loops on hype days, maybe on normal days yeah it’ll make a little difference but yeah I was right there with you I thought it would be a game changer... yeah nah, only helps when you downloading games on Xbox lol

I think for online shopping like Supreme, latency is far more important than Mbps. You don't need a high max speed to process the online shop content/data, but you definitely need a fast response from their servers to your computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom