Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
you know what time it is…

8ECD8639-7D54-4B2D-8CFF-6C26F55F73B3.jpeg

Slept through the drop today. Might cop the small box tee in multI ash but i think I’ll wait for the potee instead. Hope y’all ate

so i got hit with this from Supreme CS when I replied about my order:

Customer Service (Supreme)

Apr 29, 2021, 13:07 EDT

Supreme does not allow cancellations once an order has been placed. All orders are final and cannot be changed after submission.

For more information, please review our cancellation policy here.

Supreme

So i guess I gotta wit till I get it then return it. perfect :rolleyes

I've hit them a few times and explain that the order was done by mistake or the sizing/color was ordered by mistake. They usually just cancel the purchase for me. I've yet to have to mail anything back...

I've hit them a few times and explain that the order was done by mistake or the sizing/color was ordered by mistake. They usually just cancel the purchase for me. I've yet to have to mail anything back...

I remember a long time ago, I accidentally copped an XL checkered hoodie. I called in and actually spoke to someone who was kind enuff to send out a Large that they still had in stock, and would only charge me for it if they did not receive the XL return when it was delivered. Props to that guy.

sellout times led me to believe the frayed blue denim camp would be easy

tried for that and the red bandana smogo...camp cap sold out in my cart

adding to cart and checkout was smooth but new items always show up delayed for me no matter whether I'm on desktop, mobile, or app

does this happen to anyone else?

I don't think I haven't had a delay for over a couple of years

not sure if I should have went with black bandana smogo but at least I don't live in an area w/ gang activity 🤷‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom