Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man y'all don't understand. They let me buy that bogo like it was just a brick or something, I wasn't even gonna try. I got on the site at 11:01 just to see what sold out. I cop my 1st bogo for retail after YEARS of trying & I'm really sitting here almost an hour later going through the five stages of grief :stoneface: :smh::nerd::rolleyes:lol:

this is what box logo high looks like… you only live this once bro, enjoy it it’s all downhill from here.

Man y'all don't understand. They let me buy that bogo like it was just a brick or something, I wasn't even gonna try. I got on the site at 11:01 just to see what sold out. I cop my 1st bogo for retail after YEARS of trying & I'm really sitting here almost an hour later going through the five stages of grief :stoneface: :smh::nerd::rolleyes:lol:
5B8C4038-B7DE-4E52-91DD-A609CEFEA8A1.gif

Super smooth for Black / Pink large.

Long processing, then high traffic for a second and then went to order page.

Just got the email as well.

No dice on my wife trying for a White / Black large.

Any idea what time Pucci is tomorrow?

Actually have bad luck with the tees, the hoodies seem to always be easy... but I'd rather have the tees...

Super smooth for Black / Pink large.

Long processing, then high traffic for a second and then went to order page.

Just got the email as well.

No dice on my wife trying for a White / Black large.

Any idea what time Pucci is tomorrow?

Actually have bad luck with the tees, the hoodies seem to always be easy... but I'd rather have the tees...

site is cooked right now

copped the Heather grey/black box logo in a medium... talk about luck but I'll take it lol..was going to cop the black basketball jersey but wasnt sure it was going to fit so I passed...

just need the long sleeve box logo to complete the collection... already got the fitted, crew neck and two hoodies which are the bandana and cross logo

Man y'all don't understand. They let me buy that bogo like it was just a brick or something, I wasn't even gonna try. I got on the site at 11:01 just to see what sold out. I cop my 1st bogo for retail after YEARS of trying & I'm really sitting here almost an hour later going through the five stages of grief :stoneface: :smh::nerd::rolleyes::lol:
You might have ultra instinct and not even know it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom