Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheesh

info on hat?

it was a HatClub drop from earlier this year. Last hat to be made by NE with the Red$kinz banned logo

4E495953-C180-48B3-8B19-9A76371C27B8.jpeg
C6E42D7C-F89F-45B6-B2AE-499B4F942C42.jpeg

I like some old/regular on field fitteds, no frills type. I'd even like it if the under brim color matched the top.

Man those different color uv hats are all the rage rn. Especially hatclub fitteds. People out here paying $200-$300 resale for a fitted nowadays like it’s nothing

Man those different color uv hats are all the rage rn. Especially hatclub fitteds. People out here paying $200-$300 resale for a fitted nowadays lol
They are, doubt they’re gonna that for supreme hat

wanted to keep mine but will flip if it sells for decent buck

I'm still pissed I missed that Schott jacket!! Did It sell out right away?! It's rare they fly like everything else.

I'm still pissed I missed that Schott jacket!! Did It sell out right away?! It's rare they fly like everything else.
I think these schott perfectos are a bit more on the rare side, not sure but I think they’ve only done this model with undercover and cdg before this collab and those also flew.

First cop of the season - Black Russian Camp Cap - #TeamManual. Good thing I didnt go for the fitteds, my small head needs a 7 - noticed them sh*ts started at 1/8.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom